Author Topic: Whats going on???  (Read 2304 times)

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
im 8 days post-op and i dunno if its in my head or what but it looks like the gyne is coming back.  When i took the foam pads off of day 6 it looked real good.  Has anybody else have this happen to them, that it looked good when you took the pads off and then it started to go back to your gyne shape??  If u did, did it get better??  Could it just be swelling?? because i have no discolouration or anything but i do feel swelling around my nipple area.  Still kinda sore too from touching it.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
My guess is that you're experiencing swelling.  You can look forward to some degree of swelling in various ways for possibly even months.   If you feel that your swelling is excessive, then you should call your P.S.'s office and tell them.  Your P.S. may be able to do something to help.  What I thought was excessive swelling turned out to be fluids that my P.S. was able to drain in minutes for instant relief.  
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline alteredbeast

• Posting Member
My guess is that you're experiencing swelling.  You can look forward to some degree of swelling in various ways for possibly even months.   If you feel that your swelling is excessive, then you should call your P.S.'s office and tell them.  Your P.S. may be able to do something to help.  What I thought was excessive swelling turned out to be fluids that my P.S. was able to drain in minutes for instant relief.  

How did he drain it?

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!

How did he drain it?

With a needle of some sort.  I didn't watch though.  I was on the table looking at the ceiling while he did it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024