Author Topic: propecia  (Read 10509 times)

Offline notanymore

• Posting Member
you talkin to me kid?

Offline Hypo-is-here

I'm probably not gonna take it....I have a pretty good regeimn without propecia and I dont want to risk the side effects. I do think that thay happen rarely and are irreversible in very limited isolated patients, but...

anyway...thanks for posting guys......

If you want to see comments from literally hundreds of propecia/finas/avodart/dut users, goto hairtransplantnetwork.com.......

I know this is kinda off topic here, again thanks for listening.....and good luck gettin rid og the gyno......It changes you...no shit

If rarely equates to dozens and dozens and dozens of people coming through this website every year (at least the two years I have been here) and takes into account an entire forum specifically related to people across the world who have been adversely affected by finasteride then you are right.

Merk are HIGHLY unlikely to want to admit that their cash cow has a dark side otherwise....well it wouldn't be there cash cow.

Think of the tobacco industry and vested interests and you get the picture.

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member

If rarely equates to dozens and dozens and dozens of people coming through this website every year (at least the two years I have been here) and takes into account an entire forum specifically related to people across the world who have been adversely affected by finasteride then you are right.

Merk are HIGHLY unlikely to want to admit that their cash cow has a dark side otherwise....well it wouldn't be there cash cow.

Think of the tobacco industry and vested interests and you get the picture.

True enough. Drugs companies aren't always going to be enitrely open about their product. I got gyno from a drug and the company tried to blame it on other factors until my doctor pressed them as he wanted to know about other cases in their trials to see if it would go away naturally. Denied they had ever had a case of gyno at first....

Offline Texan

• Bronze Member
  • Everythings Bigger In Texas
Updating this thread and others to knock "admin." threads to the second page.
Man Boobs Gone In 3 Weeks.
Hopefully It All Works Out.

Offline travelingfool

• Posting Member
Stonecold,

I take a lot of supplements too. Can you be more specific about which ones you think caused your gyno so I can avoid them?

Thanks.

Offline notanymore

• Posting Member
Thats where i think I got mine, from naturals, back in the 80's......didnt even know what gyno was till late 90's, just knew I didnt like it....and I wanted it fixed....

20 + years and i got it done.......and honestly, I rarely think about it now....

life has a way of givin us new problems after we solve the old ones....

Pick a good doc, get the procedure, and move on, thats my advice, and it REALLY IS that simple.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
Travelling fool - i was taking saw palmetto / beta sisterol/ green tea extract. Hope this helps. I think the beta and saw were responsible.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024