Author Topic: weight  (Read 1822 times)

Offline joltera

• Bronze Member
how many are overweight suffering with gyne, and how many of you are normal to thin in size? I weigh 125 and have pretty bad gyne. Im pretty lean but just have plump breast and big puffy nipples. it sucks. I'm kinda stunted in finding a doctor. I've seen two but they were not good. they were local. *sigh*
f*ck gyne

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
While it is true that overweight men will have larger breasts generally due to the fatty deposits on the chest, and the condition is also more common in later years.  (I am 72 and now weigh just over 200 lbs) The condition is not always related to weight or age directly. I have had the condition since I was a boy. At the age of 18, I was 5' 10" and weighed about 130 lbs. Even then, I had a 42" chest.
Grandpa Dan

Offline lookinup

• Posting Member
In my early years of gyno I tried to loss alot of weight and pumped iron like crazy. Just as this site says it just makes it worse so I intentionally didn't lose weight because having a big belly helped hide it for me. Now that I finally had the surgery i'm gonna totally change my lifestyle. I'm going to try to lose weight, get in shape, and complete the package.
Gyno surgery 26-JUNE-09

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
normal or over but not obviously so. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024