Author Topic: Hairy Chest VS Non Hairy with scars?  (Read 2984 times)

Offline Alexfocus

• Bronze Member
I have a question, I am hopefully going to have the op around November time. I have seen one PS and I they told me how they would do the op, cut round the bottom of the nipple to remove the gland. I have another PS to see as I want to make sure I am happy. One thing that has worried me is the scaring, I was not bother before but now it is playing on my mind. I was told because I have no hair on my chest the scar may be very visible, men with hairy chests do not have this problem as the hair covers the scar. Can any one that has had the OP who dose not have a hairy chest shed any light on this or anyone else, I guess I am just looking for some reinsurance?

Alex

Offline 15ineedhelp

• Bronze Member
It depends on YOU......how your body heals. and the PS that does the operation......

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
depends on the stitching the way your operated on and you as an individual as 15ineedhelp says.
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline man-chest-r

• Bronze Member
I am like you, and I have healed well but there are scars, v. thin, but evident. Still glad I had it done, and am now using something called dermatix (buy online) to try and minimize. There is also something called bio-oil. I wish I had tried either earlier on. Funnily enough, I haven't checked out this board for a while, and came here to post a message about tattoo and scarring, which I will do now.

Offline Alexfocus

• Bronze Member
Mr Levick goes in under the arm pit I have read on here I think so there will be no scars, do you know if he gets as good a result as going in through the nipple?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024