Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 17416 times)

Online 42CSurprise!

I just noticed how the morning sunlight highlighted my breasts in the mirror standing atop my blender in the kitchen.  I couldn't resist taking a photo.  I remain mesmerized by how my breasts fill the brassiere I'm wearing.  I'm wearing it all day and feeling very comfortable... even if I become distracted when aware of how voluptuous I've become... go figure.

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Of course my Torrid push-up bra under a Torrid tie-dye Tee and leggings.

Bra photos are rare, but I'll make an exception today:

Oh, and all my rings too. 😉
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Online Justagirl💃

As things warm up other participants at the centre have started wearing tank tops, seems funny that they are allowed but I'm not. 🤔

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Birdie, regarding those pics from your previous post, which I only just saw now: You're loud and you're proud, just as you should be! 💋

Online Justagirl💃

Birdie, regarding those pics from your previous post, which I only just saw now: You're loud and you're proud, just as you should be! 💋
Thanks! 💞

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Torrid front clasp an under cami and tee shirt are my go to’s. I wear a light weight hoodie over it all and cover’s pretty well.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 06:52:51 PM by Traveler »

Online 42CSurprise!

I was motivated after looking at my reflection in the mirror... two mirrors to be exact... to take a couple of photos.  I'm wearing the grey turtleneck my shown on this website before, so nothing especially new here... same turtleneck, same breasts held in my favorite brassiere style.  Indulge me please...  

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
It is amazing how well you have grown into you.

I feel the same way.  I'm me and how I've changed still amazes me.  Like you, I am taken a bit back when I see myself fill the bra for the day.  I do wish I could just live without the feeling some are sizing me up so to speak.  To just go about your business dressed like that would be nice.  Like you have stated,  to live within the community we live, work and socialize we do have to work, dress, to soften the look a bit.  I guess women do as well.  Some men are just pigs.

Online 42CSurprise!

I thought this was fun...

I decided to wear a different brassiere while taking a walk this afternoon and for the fun of it I tried this brassiere.  As you can see it does wonderful things to my breasts.  I've shown it before but from a different perspective.  Here you see how full my breasts look in the brassiere.  I probably won't wear it during my walk simply because it is not as comfortable as the Lilyette minimizer, but I thought it might be fun to take a photo.  It is a very sexy brassiere.  

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
That looks great on you!

I think you and I feel the same way.  We like and take a bit of pride in our shape, and enjoy a pretty bra, but feel that those around us haven't caught up with how we can have such well developed chests and accept them.  Also having them we  need to care for them.  We all understand the why and don't feel any shame.  What we do tire of is the judgemental looks and comments made.  We just want to take a walk and be.  

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Talk about me being a “naughty boy.” Very nice 42C! 😁

Online 42CSurprise!

Talk about me being a “naughty boy.” Very nice 42C! 😁
I've never denied the fact I'm a "naughty boy."    But like you, I'm not about to show off my endowment anywhere but here with like-minded men.

Yesterday, I laundered four brassieres, two of which sorely needed washing... unscented dish detergent, hand washed in a bowl.  One I washed because it needed a bit of refreshing... the first Lilyette minimizer I tried... the one that showed me where I needed to go.  Below is a photo I took a moment ago.  Nothing covering my breasts accept two very thin pieces of silky fabric... absolutely delicious. 

Addendum - I swear as I wear this brassiere today that my breasts are slightly bigger.  It is not something I'm celebrating simply because it is becoming ever more difficult to mask their presence.  If I wear anything other than dark blue (I don't have anything black in my wardrobe) my breasts become visible.  Fortunately, I have four dark blue turtlenecks but summer is arriving and my dark blue tee shirts are getting a bit frayed.  Yes, I'm rather enthralled by these breasts but it is not a love affair I'm prepared to share with the rest of the world...
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 03:10:34 PM by 42CSurprise! »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024