Author Topic: I just told my dad  (Read 4637 times)

Offline unhappy123

• Posting Member
Thank you puffy for the contribution. I just booked my appointment with a Canadian plastic surgeon who supposedly only uses RFAL lipo and has great results with no scaring or semilunar incisions etc and good skin tightening.  Has anyone had experience with RFAL? Thank goodness my appointment is soon, I'm very very excited to get this behind me!!

Offline unhappy123

• Posting Member
Hello everybody, I just wanted to keep you guys updated. I went to the endo yesterday. He told me some good news I guess. He said that I don't have breast tissue (actual gynecomastia) but I do have significant fat accumulation in the breasts. I not overweight by any means, my BMI is 21. He said that I'd definitely benefit from surgery, especially if it's effecting so much me psychologically. He said its much like people who are skinny but just have big butts, thighs, etc. So I'm happy because I it should be easier to remove than the dense breast tissue. I have my appointment with the surgeon today. Very very excited to get this over with, it's been too long.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 09:39:50 AM by unhappy123 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024