Author Topic: What is the Best Price For G. Surgery????  (Read 2677 times)

Offline MiguelPR

Is the first time that Im ofiacially shopping around to get My Chest done, I live in Miami but im willing to travel as long a get a great job done but at the best price also,,,,have any idea where i can get this done for the best value?

Offline MiguelPR

tHANKS gUYS A LOT REALLY WANT TO ET THIS DONE BUT THE RIGHT WAY AND AT THE BEST PRICE AS POSSIBLE

Offline MiguelPR

For years I had all puffy and Gyne situation. I had made a lot of excersise when I was younger, now im 35 size 36 pants 6 feet tall i know that I need the Gyne Surgery. I went to a Doctor when I was 23 but did not have the money at that time...NOW IM READY!!!
I so wan to do this, this has taken a lot from me...MOST of you know the story Love the summer but avoid all the Pool & Beach Parties. Im going thru it because the problem got so big that I began using Girdles now I have a Girdles "FAJAS" company and I make them very tight on my chest to make sure that no ones notice it...and thats excatly how I get thru it! But now I want to BE FREEE!!!

The only detail is that I dont know with who I should I do it ...I heard once tha was a Doctor in Texas who does this surgery for 2,500 Did someone know about this doctor? I live in Miami dont mind the traveling within the US if you have any recommendation let me know HELP!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024