Author Topic: 1.5 Years after NHS, Karidis Op done: 04/06/11 - *Pics Pg.5*  (Read 33129 times)

Offline wantridofgyno17

• Silver Member
Saw that one before. TBH he had very little fat on his flanks anyway, I probably wouldn't have even got it if I was him! But everyones induvidual. I have a lot more on mine, and tbh mine look more like his "before losing weight" shot, if not worse.. So be interesting to see the difference in before/afters.. Seems I have a lot more muscle than him too. I've played around on photoshop to try an get an idea of what to expect, and in theory it has the potential to look really good, certainly compared to how I look now, but we'll see..

Be interesting tos see how the scar revision turns out too.. I'm hoping I can keep normal looking areolas, with the scars gone effectively (well hidden as they'll run round the edge, and hopefully not visible!) with creasing also alleviated as a result.

Hoping after this, this is the end and I'll be "Free" and be able to get on with life without it being an issue anymore! 3rd time lucky hey?

Offline wantridofgyno17

• Silver Member
Looking at his pics closer the before/after difference for flanks is more noticable.. I think the fact he was in reasonable nick aroundthere before makes it harder to appreciate! Im going to ask Karidis to take every ounce of fat out he can!

Offline wantridofgyno17

• Silver Member
All booked, late january... Bit gutted I couldn't get it in sooner, but nevermind! Admission time is 7am?! Crikey.

Offline wantridofgyno17

• Silver Member
Well, going in tomorrow! For nipple scar revision from my NHS op) and flank lipo..

Nerves have set in now, felt calm and cool until today !Just praying for a good result!

Taken some before pics, will update with before/afters in a few weeks.

Offline thetodd

Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline wantridofgyno17

• Silver Member
Cheers bro. Fingers crossed this is finally the end of the road for me lol, 3rd time lucky! Getting up at 4am to drive up for 7am lol, yay! Going to be so tired tomorrow!

Offline wantridofgyno17

• Silver Member
Right, leaving in a minute, see you all on the otherside.

Wish me luck!

Offline wantridofgyno17

• Silver Member
All done, long day.

Karidis advised me via email moments ago he removed the old scars and some scar tissues, and 500cc of fat from each flank.

I had a LOT of at on flanks, and 500cc doesn't seem like much? Was execting more, but will have to wait and see..

Didn't give me any compression garmnt for my chest, it's just in plasters and seems to be swelling a reasonable amount.. Haven't got my old garment either! :/

Offline thetodd

I dunno man, 500cc's is a fair bit its like a smaller bottle of coke from each side lol ;)

Its strange you didnt get a vest, id ask if you need one they might be able to send you one out or something. But maybe you dont need one for revision. Have you got like a garnment for your flanks or is it just wrapped or something

Offline wantridofgyno17

• Silver Member
MM but there was a loot of fat there! That doesnt seem enough, but have to wait and see.. He said if it was fat he'd take it out, going to be gutted if he hasn't taken it all/enough!

Think he just felt I didn't need one. He said to put my old one off if I had it, but I've said I dont, hasn't said they'll send one or anything! :S

Got a compression wrap round my flanks, day and night for 2 weeks then just day or night for 2 more weeks.

Karidis advised should wait until at least tomorrow to remove garment for a look at flanks.. Probably give it a couple days, and even then I'll be swollen right up so will be hard to tell, but safe to say it should be a noticable difference even with swelling for the result I'm hoping for.

Offline about2change

• Silver Member
good luck with everything mate. I too, was in today..

Offline wantridofgyno17

• Silver Member
I know I commented on your thread haha, didn't see you though, only other patient I saw was a youngish blonde girl (pretty fit!) I heard a bloke in the room next door to me though, so may have been you? Think it was the francis ward?

Hope it all went okay!

Offline about2change

• Silver Member
haha yes that was the ward. I went in at around 11.30 and woke up at 1. it went really good.

Just had a shower now and took all the padding off.

you had a revision ?

Offline wantridofgyno17

• Silver Member
Ah cool, I was around 9.30!

Scar revision on nipples and liposuction to flanks.

Just took a peek at flanks, look pretty good from front, admittedly hard to tell as pretty mangled as its all fresh and it'll probably already be swelling etc! But general reduction in width looks good lol. Need to wait and see how it looks from the back, will be a matter of waiting for it to heal up more I think, then I'll take some photos and see.

Not able to remove plasters on nipples for a week, so no idea hwat that looks like!

Patience is a virtue, something I'll have to have here!

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024