Author Topic: Compression vests and JCF  (Read 4154 times)

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
does he recommend them after surgery? if so, does he sell them?

what did you guys use after the surgery?

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
he puts 2 pieces of foam on,and wraps a few tensor bandages around you...then you're good to go!
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
go to www.underworks.com

get the compression 990 - measure yer chest with a measuring tape to get the inches - once you decide which vest you need, consider going to the next size smaller.  The vests have notches on them so you can adjust.  Most people find the correct size listed isn't really that tight, so most ppl suggest going one size smaller, I suggest the same from my experience

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
thanks for the responses guy

so he does recommend a compression vest?

at what point after the surgery do i take the wrap and foam off and put the vest on?

can u bathe in these vests?

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
thanks for the responses guy

so he does recommend a compression vest?

at what point after the surgery do i take the wrap and foam off and put the vest on?

can u bathe in these vests?

He doesn't actually recommend one, but if you suggest one he's all for it.  You can bring it to the op, he might even put it on you while yer passed out.

But if he just puts the wrap and foam on, it's 2-3 days before you take it off.  So you can't really shower until 2-3 days...just take a bath, but you won't be able to wash your chest.  Basically until your stiches are out you will have to be careful bathing (1 week)...anyway, after the 2-3 days with the foam and wrap, then put the vest on.  You cannot shower in the vest, just take it off while yer bathing/showering.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024