Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Acceptance / Re: Our Brother? Our sister? One of Us...
« Last post by 42CSurprise! on Today at 02:21:05 PM »
I find it interesting Moobzie that in this conversation on gender the one item about which you felt the need to take exception was a single line in which I note that blacks were enslaved... a simple statement of fact on American history that continues to reverberate through the body politic.  Don't you have anything to say about the amazing array of gender expressions?  From what you've said before I have the feeling you prefer the two box approach.
Acceptance / Re: Our Brother? Our sister? One of Us...
« Last post by Moobzie on Today at 01:12:13 PM »
42c:
Yeah, yeah, yeah....I know: life and injustice are only about skin color (yeah, right).

I was merely stating the fact that slavery has been around since pre-history.  None of the pyramids - which we find in Asia, Africa, and the western hemisphere - were built by union contracted labor.  Nor were the 'owners' differently colored from the slaves they forced to construct them.
Gynecomastia Talk / Re: Growing Pains
« Last post by Dudewithboobs on Today at 11:38:09 AM »
Deadbeat dr lol, sadly i feel this is the case and often the reasoning why most of us tend to just let things be as they may become. You can only pay so many co pays and be told from the person with a decade of schooling and decade of practice that they don't know before you're telling yourself F it why bother let's just cross fingers instead lol
« Last post by Justagirl💃 on Today at 11:24:40 AM »
@JustaGirl, C from 20s to D in 50's seems to be a pretty slow growth period, contrary to C cup in 20s obviously a quite accelerated growth period. Did you find any source and cause for the immediate to slowed growth?
About the time my hormones changed as I started to go through hot flushes, I noticed accelerated growth of the girls. I had hot flushes you could set your watch to. 

I didn't ask my deadbeat doctor, but I'm assuming it was hormonal changes that brought on the later growth. 
« Last post by Dudewithboobs on Today at 11:24:17 AM »
OMG whatever the tumor is i hope it isn't a concerning one :( and hope it is resolved or treatable. Forgive me, but what is FOB
« Last post by WPW717 on Today at 11:16:04 AM »
No more concerns re continuing prolactin levels. Started on a dopamine agonist called Cabergoline. Proposed 6 months course and the a re evaluation was the plan. Finished 3 months and crashed on the side effects and a short hospital stay for it. Retesting the showed a normal prolactin level. Will get repeat MRI in June to assess tumor growth. In the interval I have researched natural ways to limit prolactin. Supposed method is to use P5P, an activated B 6 complex. I will let the group know if it works for me in a month or so when my next labs are done.
As far as the growth distribution goes I  feel it is highly individual process and YMMV. Becoming more FOB therefore new bras with high side panels.
« Last post by Dudewithboobs on Today at 10:51:38 AM »
@WPW I have never had a mamogram. My initial onset of gynecomastia was in 2019 and stalled pretty fast and my GP then has retired. Covid hit and the obstacles to see a dr during then just removed interest in trying to see a dr. No real need to so never did. Tried to make a few appts this year to get back on track with annual physicals and such and my earliest appointment with a dr i found and liked is mid june...made that appointment 2 months ago sheesh. My chest has grown nearly 3 cup sizes since onset with most of the growth occurring in the last year or so. Which has prompted the interest to see a dr. I don't want to have D cups lol so i'd like to get things tested and stop it if i can to see if I can stop it, if it is indeed starting to grow again 
I do have low libido and generally have for well over a decade. It's never been an issue I just never really had much interest in sex, it's just boring to me honestly. So never knew if lack of interest was due to estrogen dominance or just lack of interest. Just not a sexual person in that regard. 
I will definitely look at Prolactinoma, is there a reason this causes more filling out on the outside of the breast and under bust rather than central areas? Always kind of fascinated the more I learend about these things the more it seems interesting that tissue kind of picks and chooses where to develop....you'd think it woudl just be a tree of sorts and grow from the trunk and branch out rather than here or there. 
I can't imagine experiencing lactation or the sensation of it. Seems like it would be super weird to experience and quite intimidating to go out feeling like it could happen somehow and how apparent it would be given the obviousness of the spots it would cause lol. 
I will bring it up if still experiencing things come the appointment in June, appreciate your insight and input!

@JustaGirl, C from 20s to D in 50's seems to be a pretty slow growth period, contrary to C cup in 20s obviously a quite accelerated growth period. Did you find any source and cause for the immediate to slowed growth? I feel in 2019 my onset came and stalled rapidly which was nice, and last year and a half it's grown slow and steady with recent months giving me a more full b cup rather just a b cup and now entering a C cup, and curious if you had any source for what may have caused things to add to my notes for asking a dr bout in my appt as to my understanding dr's tend to just generalize lab tests and not really look for expanded reasons for things like this.

@Taxmapper thats kind of my worry right now. I have friends who are female who in recent years have grown substantially in their breasts and some have complained how sore they always are and hurt and it's similar to me now and it's a concern/worry that they are growing and as accepting as I've become of them, thinking that they may be growing more just means they would be growing more obvious and that is a concern to me as I've become quite comfortable with my B cups as odd as that is to say as a guy lol imagining them bigger just kinda scares me

« Last post by WPW717 on Today at 09:56:54 AM »
Two things:

Have you had a mammogram?

Other symptoms, such as a low libido? Yes we do experience this with the ‘ estrogen highway’ but I am speaking to a change that puts a person down further. 

I ask because in my experience and recent past I have had a long period of time with neither testosterone or estrogen yet I had measurable breast growth and the associated sensations.
I was found to have a Prolactinoma , it seems from reading that this is a more common occurrence than previously thought. It jumped me in to a new style and type bra as it caused a filling out of the sides and bottoms of the boobs.

Prolactin level decreases testosterone and estrogen both but the effects are quite different between males and females. Also knocks down libido significantly among a host of other symptoms. 

The effects can be so strong that I felt the ‘let down’ of lactation out in public and thought I saturated my shirt. Fortunately I remained dry. 

I would advise that you visit a Doc and ask to be investigated with blood tests to see if a prolactin element is present.
This is just one possible cause of your sensations. My mammogram  revealed ‘ florid’ growth, translation into English = new growth.
Not an MD but have lots of experience as an advanced practitioner as an RN, now retired.
Worth a look to rule out a new problem.
« Last post by Justagirl💃 on Today at 09:55:40 AM »
As taxmapper noted, the breasts continue to change through life. I graduated at about a C cup, and very thin 128 lbs). I was a D cup at about 50ish that I assumed was due to weight gain. I have lost almost 100 lbs since then and am a DDD in some bras and G in others.

Growing pains come and go, and I see the changes as they happen.
« Last post by taxmapper on Today at 09:39:22 AM »
I have them continuously, and according to some of the women I have talked to, they either don't notice, or realize they are continuously growing. 
alot of assumption that this is a one and done thing, but its not. 
Many women continue to grow throughout their life and wind up with large breasts in the end. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024