Author Topic: I would really like to be able to go swimming  (Read 841 times)

Brdy64

They have "water therapy" at the day center during the summer. I haven't been going for obvious reasons 🙄

Everyone at the center already knows I have boobs anyway, so showing up dressed in a one-piece swimsuit would look less out of place than topless or wet-tshirt. 
And I would finally be able to enter a swimming pool again. 🤔

I kind of like this one (photo below), if I can bring myself to buy it 🤔

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
Just go topless. No one will care. I go to the pool all the time. Some look some don’t. Not a big deal. Besides that, it feels good.

Brdy64

Just go topless. No one will care. I go to the pool all the time. Some look some don’t. Not a big deal. Besides that, it feels good.
😳 I have too much for people to not notice

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
I didn’t say no one would notice. I said no one will care. Women won’t care, men are looking at the women and kids giggle and move on🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Brdy64

I didn’t say no one would notice. I said no one will care. Women won’t care, men are looking at the women and kids giggle and move on🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You are braver than I am. I have way too much modesty. 
I have not gone anywhere "shirtless" since my teens. And I have not been swimming since then either, except for the hot springs where you can rent private pools. 

Kazmage

I used to just go swimming with a swim shirt on and  boardshorts on but as the girls got bigger that became too obvious this was before I accepted them and stop trying to hide the girls 
I haven't been swimming in some time but if I did now I would probably get either a 2 piece bikini or a one piece under my usual shirt and shirt setup 

Brdy64

I used to just go swimming with a swim shirt on and  boardshorts on but as the girls got bigger that became too obvious this was before I accepted them and stop trying to hide the girls
I haven't been swimming in some time but if I did now I would probably get either a 2 piece bikini or a one piece under my usual shirt and shirt setup
Yeah, I'm thinking the one piece swimsuit. It's modest enough, and it's not like everyone doesn't already know. 
Water therapy would be really nice 😉

Offline Busty

I agree the water therapy should be great, and you should not deny yourself. I think you should consider a tankini. 

Brdy64

I agree the water therapy should be great, and you should not deny yourself. I think you should consider a tankini.
Hmm 🤔
Tankinis are really nice, modest, and look comfortable. 🤔

Brdy64

I wore this same tankini before I transitioned

Check out this product at ABOUT YOU:
https://m.aboutyou.com/p/lascana/tankini-3538143?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=onsite_sharing&utm_campaign=product

Download the app now:
https://app.adjust.com/hdfs9w4?deep_link=appaboutyou%3A%2F%2Fp%2Flascana%2Ftankini-3538143
I have some fabric that is about that same color in cotton. And I can design a pattern off of another tank top I have, sew in a pullover sports bra underneath, and pretty much make my own without buying anything. I have a sports bra I don't use here already. 

That way it will fit my measurements as well 🤔

I think I have my next project lined out for me. 😉

Upfront

If it's a therapy session you undoubtably will not be the first. 
The suggestion to go topless is a good one if you have the bottle for it. The water will literally take a weight of your chest. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024