Author Topic: A few questions...please help  (Read 1717 times)

Offline NEWB

• Posting Member
Ok,it all started about a 2-3 months ago.I am a weight lifter and  started taking a supplement that has since be banned from public sale.That is all I was taking and have ever taken. It contained 17 alpha-Methyl 1-testosterone. Now the problem is puffy and sore nipples.When they are stimulated they look perfectly normal,its only when relaxed.As of today they arent as sore as before.I do feel very little lump under each nipple.I have seen my personal Doc about it and he said to stop taking the supplement which I have about 1 -1/2 months ago,and it will go away.Now my question is Will it?? This came on very fast.I have started reading about this and have read that if it is drug induced to stop and it will go away.Also I suppose insurance wont cover operations for this?  Its like this is an after affect or something,like I said I discontinued use over a month ago.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
NEWB....

When you start playing around with hormonal supplements, strange things can happen.  :o

Your GP may be correct in saying that it will go away, however, he may also be wrong.  :o

Insurance companies do not pay for Gynecomastic reduction surgery as they say it's a 'cosmetic' proceedure.

Sorry Dude!  :-/

John.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2005, 07:20:56 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Hypo has posted several very good explanations of what has happened to you and how it happened.

Look for his responses to questions about hormones.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024