Author Topic: Finally tried an underwire bra  (Read 3467 times)

Offline 42CSurprise!

It looks good on you 42C
Thanks.  I'm a bit shocked at how full my breasts have become. 

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and the thought crossed my mind that I'd wear this brassiere.  I know that topic has been discussed on the board.  I've mentioned my breast growth with this doctor so he probably wouldn't have been shocked.  I chose not to wear one but was very aware as I put on my clothes how my breasts filled the front of my turtleneck.  But I wore a vest and shirt so they weren't so discernible. 

I'm aware that we each have our own needs when it comes to wearing a brassiere and we each make our own assessment of the world in which we live.  Of course, I put on my brassiere after returning from the doctor and I'm wearing one this morning.  It feels good to have soft cups holding my breasts.  Go figure!  I think I LIKE wearing a brassiere... ::)

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I came very close to wearing one to work this morning. Just a sports bra with no wire. I’m in habit of hunching and my backs been killing me. I unconsciously stand much straighter when I wear one but I only wear one around home. I decided not to wear one though. 

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Today, I wore my new Elomi 36D underwire bra to my doctor's appointment. No attempt to hide my shape.
♥️Joni♥️

Online Johndoe1

Good for you! You look great! Bet no one said anything. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Orb

Good for you JoniDee.  I'm sure you felt good about it.  You looked great!

Offline Busty

Can’t really hide that shape even if you wanted to 😘

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
As usual, Joni, what you are wearing is totally appropriate and looks great on you. Kudos.

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Thank you, fellas!♥️♥️
No one gave me a startled, quizzical, or sideways look!

♥️Joni♥️

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024