Author Topic: Someone explain nipple pinching?  (Read 11084 times)

Offline pointy

• Posting Member
I'm new too finding out about all of this, but I am certain I have it, someone explain to me this, nipple pinching, it's brought up a lot in the forums.

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
Could you please elaborate on what you would like explained? Your question does not make much sense.
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline pointy

• Posting Member
Pretty much all of it, what it really does, how long it lasts, and most importantly, how to do it.

Offline Jaysfan89

• Posting Member
it's pretty self explanatory...

Offline Jay999

• Bronze Member
Just pinch your nipple and it'll go hard for a minute  ;D

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
there are small muscles underneath the areola which when stimulated, contract.  This is why your nipples always look better when you are cold or after they are squeezed etc.

DrBermant

I'm new too finding out about all of this, but I am certain I have it, someone explain to me this, nipple pinching, it's brought up a lot in the forums.

There is a thin muscle just under the skin that, when stimulated, can flatten the nipple areola.  Move your cursor over the images on that link to see what I am talking about.

Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia can be sculpted with surgery when the gland is targeted first as with my Dynamic Technique for Male Chest Contouring

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
Yes, to put it simply, you give the nipple a little twist or pinch, and a thin layer of muscle contracts and makes the nipple stick out less.

The same effect occours in the cold.

Offline MSJ108

there are small muscles underneath the areola which when stimulated, contract.  This is why your nipples always look better when you are cold or after they are squeezed etc.

bingo!!

DrBermant

Yes, to put it simply, you give the nipple a little twist or pinch, and a thin layer of muscle contracts and makes the nipple stick out less.

The same effect occours in the cold.

Yes, any form of stimulation, touch, cold, emotional can all cause contraction of this thin muscle.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, M.D.
Board Certified
American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member: American Society of Plastic Surgeons and American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
Specializing in Gynecomastia and Surgical Sculpture of the Male Chest
(804) 748-7737

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024