Author Topic: hiding gynecomastia  (Read 4463 times)

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
I recently developed a mild case of gynecomastia, and I fear it will get worse. I'm going to have to wait until I get health insurance to see a doctor about it though.

So my question is, is there any type of undergarment that will work to hide the gynecomastia until I can get medical attention? Or anything else that will hide it?

Will wearing a compression vest, like the kind used after surgery, help my chest look normal for now?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Wear a very tight T-shirt under a button-down pocketed shirt.  ;)
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
So the compression vest won't help with hiding it?

I'm asking because in some situations wearing a button up shirt isn't an option for me. I work for a national retail chain that has a uniform requirement.

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
I'll look into the ace bandage. I read another post here about a kid who used one. He said a girl sitting behind him in class could notice he was wearing it, and eventually everyone spread the rumor that he wore a bra.

I think it would be better to not wear anything and let most people assume it's just muscle, than to wear something that would call more attention to it and make people wonder even more.

I just realized there was another thread started about this subject recently and some guy said he ordered a morris designs compression vest that worked good. I'm probably going to order one too.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024