Author Topic: !! Learn About Your Body !!  (Read 10319 times)

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member
im 28, and i've learned through my trials and tribulations that knowledge is far more effective in the long run than any pill/powder/oil/spray/rub/etc...  you can be taking handfuls of supps daily and if you don't know what you're doing your just going to end up, not only wasting your money, but more importantly: wasting your time (if not your health)...

Very true. "Knowledge is Power". Trial and error is also a great teacher. Once you learn everything there is to know, you need to apply it, and see what works best for YOUR body. Thats whats great about bodybuilding. There are an endless amount of variables in the equation of it all, and there's always something to learn about your body.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
im 28, and i've learned through my trials and tribulations that knowledge is far more effective in the long run than any pill/powder/oil/spray/rub/etc...  you can be taking handfuls of supps daily and if you don't know what you're doing your just going to end up, not only wasting your money, but more importantly: wasting your time (if not your health)...

Agreed 100%

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
Another interesting fact that you didnt mention was that the more muscle you have, the more calories your body will burn by itself, i.e. just  keeping you alive.
Surgery done 18th March 2008

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024