Author Topic: Hurray......Iam gyne free now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 23376 times)

Offline tony_ss

• Silver Member
Hey guys, great to see the mails from you Bangaloreans:). now ppl have started sharing info about the surgery and doctors. I am happy Asia section is now active due to bangaloreans...

moobs_sucks,
I am curious to look at your pre-op/post-op pics.. but when I accessed the url u have given, nothing came. could u pls check..
thanks guys for sharing invaluable info:)
Tony..

Offline moobs_sucks

• Posting Member
Hey tony......

u are the guy who sent me personal mail few months ago (my name was "banglorian" at that time).
I checked the URL ... it works ... try again.....
Surgery done on 18th April 2007
(Lipo+gland excision)
Surgeon: DR.Ramachandran
Pre & Post op pics:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/moobs_sucks/

Offline problem man

• Silver Member
And, before the surgery they will get u completely naked and ask u to wear a gown and fix a tube to ur penis, is it?
Yeah ... u will be completly naked and have to wear only a gown..... They wont fix any tube to ur penis  ;).....

check this video, they have fitted some huge thing to his penis while performing the surgery.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ic8EHgNoMc4

Offline moobs_sucks

• Posting Member
I dont know wht they have done after i was unconsious ..... before that I was made completely naked and have to wear only the surgery gown ....
But for Iam sure they havent fix tube to penis when I was awake  ;) ...... they migth have done after i was unconsious ......... BUT ... why they have to fix tube to penis .....

"BloreGynecomastia".....
Did they do any stuff like this to U ????????????????????

Offline anothersufferer

• Posting Member
  • Going ahead on path of bare chest dream!
Hey Moobs_Sucks

Can you upload your latest pics please? Good to see that there is no concavity on your "chest" in previous photos still I would like to see more about that.

Thanks.
Another Sufferer
Thanks,
Say "No" to Gyne

Surgery Date: 11th October 2007
Lipo + Excision
Plastic Surgeon: Dr. K. Ramachandran, Apollo, Chennai, India
Surgery Exp:
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,12088.0.html
Pre & Post Op photos:
http://www.clickfriends.com/anothersufferer/gallery329

Offline tony_ss

• Silver Member
hi moob_sucks, your chest looks great!!!! i see no scars in your areola.. how many times did u have follow-up checkup with your doctor so far .. I am thinking of going to chennai...so that I can get it done secretly:)..
-Tony.

Offline moobs_sucks

• Posting Member
Havent gone to meet my doc after surgery .. he said .. if i come to chennai by chance .. he asked me to
meet him ... anyway .. iam going to meet him next month ( 3 months post-op) .....
I can stop using compression vest after 3 months .. so want to consult if iam ready to become compression-vest free  ;D ;D

Offline tony_ss

• Silver Member
that's great news... i hope the swellings are all gone ...
i delay my surgery every time i think about this compression vest... 3 months is still a long time to wear this.. especially the one u r using looks like a back belt... and surprisingly for bloregynacomastia, dr anantheswar told hime to wear it for 1 year..
am not sure if his case is special one.. when i consulted doctors, they told me i need to wear it for 1 week, 1 month like that.. not sure if they lied..:(...

-Tony..

Offline moobs_sucks

• Posting Member
Good thing is I never had swelling ... i asked doc about that .. he said it all depends on how our body reacts to surgery and skin type .....

So.. dont assume that your case will be exactly like me .....

Wearing compression vest is not a big deal .... Its hard to get noticed under shirts.... dont worry abt that..

Offline windfactor

• Posting Member
Hi

Its one of the most informative thread that i have come across. Thanks guys.

I am thinking of going to chennai and getting the procedure done by the same doctor. My case is not that bad but cant live with it any longer. The issue that bothers me is that I have no one to travel with me to chennai. Managing the things alone would be difficult?

Here is the link to my pics. Let me know if i stand a chance to look "Normal"?

http://community.webshots.com/user/windfactor

Would love to hear from you all.

Windfactor

Offline tony_ss

• Silver Member
Hi moobsucks,
How long did you stay in the hotel after surgery? or how long did doctor suggest you to stay there? how did u come back to blr.. by train? were you able to travel in the train without any pain/discomfort?
-Tony.

Offline moobs_sucks

• Posting Member
Stiches will be removed after 1 week of surgery .. so doc suggested me to stay for 1 week in chennai for the stiched to be removed........

Actually I took flight to Hyderabad (my hometown) and spent 2 days at home and returned to bangalore by train .......

I had reservation for upper berth ... it doent bother me at all climbling to upperbearth after 10 days of surgery ........ ( u will have slight discomfort ... but its not that serious ......).. only thing u must make sure is not have tooooo  much pressure on ur chest ......

Offline tony_ss

• Silver Member
hey moob sucks, i was trying to look at your post-op pics, am getting this msg:

User Account Migrated

moobs_sucks has moved their photos to Flickr. From now on you'll need to go to Flickr to view their photos.

could u pls help.. i wanted to check-out the incision size in your case.. pls check out my post in <Dr. Anantheshwar - HOD,Dept of Plastic and reconstructive surgery MANIPAL B'lore> topic..
-Tony.

Offline anothersufferer

• Posting Member
  • Going ahead on path of bare chest dream!
Hey Moobs_Sucks,

thanks a lot for the latest photos. I just have one question to you: 'Are you happy now after the surgeries?'. Do share very frankly because now it is high time for me to choose between Dr Anantheshwar and Dr Krish. Though looking at your experiences I would prefer Dr Krish only.

Also, could you tell me how you feel in your aerola part? Especially when there is no concativity but at the same time there should be sensitivity as well.

Do share, your experience will matter for many guys like me...

Thanks,
anthersufferer

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024