Author Topic: Vaserlipo/microlipo with Puneet Gupta  (Read 2616 times)

Offline Boylegend

• Posting Member
HI guys, have had pretty bad gyno for most of my life. I'm now actually making moves to sort it out now, the only think which was stopping me before was money.But i'm going to go with a finance option where I pay monthly.

The clinic in london Harley Street which I'm looking at says that offer vaserlipo and microlipo. And i'm wondering if they will actually remove the breast tissueas well as the fat as I have true gynecomastia.

also has anyone got any experience with puneet gupta? thanks in advance guys.

ha032742

Gynaecomastia is any male breast enlargement whether due to fat or glandular tissue (or often a combination of the two). Vaser lipo/microlipo will not remove glandular tissue, however, if your gynaecomastia is mainly due to excess fat (sometimes called pseudo-gynaecomastia) then its appearance may improve using these methods, however, most surgeons recommend both liposuction and excision of glandular tissue for best results. Even Dr Gupta's website states this:

As a treatment for enlarged male breasts, liposuction is most effective for pseudo-gynecomastia. With true gynecomastia, it is difficult to remove the dense and fibrous breast tissue with a liposuction cannula.

There are a few cases on here where people have undergone liposuction only and then needed a revision surgery later on due to an unsatisfactory result.

ha032742

Another factor to consider is that Dr Gupta is essentially a GP with a special interest in cosmetic surgery (he is only on the GP register according to the GMC but appears to have completed a post graduate diploma in aesthetic surgery), whereas I'd rather trust someone who trained and currently practices as a cosmetic surgeon as their main job, such as Mr Levick or Dr. Karidis (who both hold fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons and perform over 100 gynaecomastia operations annually).

Offline Boylegend

• Posting Member
Thanks for the reply.Do you think If i go to a consultation with Gupta and tell him that I would like the tissue removed, do you think he will do this as well? Threre is definitely a great deal of tissue that needs to be removed.

ha032742

Unfortunately, I can't answer that...it really is down to whether he would be comfortable doing excision/has experience of performing it.

Offline Boylegend

• Posting Member
also I see that Dr. Karidis doesn't offer finance for his operations, and so i just wont be able to afford it! I need a clinic that offers finance

ha032742

Mr Levick performs surgery at The Priory Hospital in Birmingham which is run by BMI who I believe offer finance (it's on the front of the BMI Healthcare homepage). I believe one member recently part financed their surgery through BMI and paid it back over 12 monthly instalments.

Of course, the other option is you save up over time as a few others have done for their surgery...remember you only have one body, so go for the best if possible.

Offline Big ste

• Bronze Member
You can get a bmi card and the first 12 months are intrest free

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
As you say you've lived with it a long time. Don't rush the last few yards: save and/or finance for the very best there is available. Took me a long time to save for Mr Levick (see my thread), but after very very extensive research I concluded he was the best in the UK if not anywhere, and I didn't want anyone less slicing me open!

I have not been disappointed. Process could not have been better, nor do I think my results could be any better.

Offline BossManG

• Silver Member
Deff agree oath donut mate

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024