Author Topic: Need help and suggestions. Thanks so much.  (Read 1901 times)

Offline funkytown69

• Posting Member
   I have lived in south florida my whole life and gyne has been very difficult to cope with as you may imagine.  Ive decided to really work on losing weight this year as it is the last year before I go to college ( I am 17, 18 in 1 month ).  I have had the man boobs since puberty and its bothered me since about 8th grade.  Ive gone up and down in weight throughout the years and am currently the fattest ive ever been.  I am 245 lbs.  5"11 but I look pretty normal by most peoples standards (quite a hansome face and facial hair is cute  :-* ).  I am planning on losing a lot of weight during the next 8-12 months.  If the gyne is still there ( which it likely will be  :-[ ) I will start planning an operation to get those things chopped off.  I have big puffy nipples that are about 2 inches.  
        I do realize that I am very overweight but even when I was about 210 lbs I still had the puffies.  I had a few questions for you guys that are good at giving advice.  1.Will I still be hiding my nips after I lose the weight ?  2.Whats an ideal weight to set as my goal? 3.Ive heard that people who get the surgery with puffy nipples are usually not satisfied, is this true?4. Should I go to a different state to have the surgery done? I have heard my state has many unreliable and FAKE ps's.  Thanks so much for any replies and suggestions guys  :).

Offline funkytown69

• Posting Member
my answere to that is yes, most likely u will be hiding ur breast even with weight loss from my experience.  i'm 5'8 185 lbs last year and had "moobs", i'm 5'8 137lbs(slightly underweight) now and still have "moobs".  Now i loss weight with mainly adjusting my diet with min weight traning or excercise so that's probably why i still have them but i'm pretty sure if u loose weight via exercise and weight training u'll get better results ...good luck

Thank you for the response.  My cousin owns a gym and I am planning on going there 3 times a week to weight train.  Hopefully this will build my pectoral muscles and help hide my breasts a bit  :D.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Only guessing but I think your weight should be in the 160-180 lb range.

Weight loss will likely diminish, but not get rid of the breasts.

If surgery is in your future, you would want to be in good shape and at proper weight so he has the equivalent of a high grade piece of marble for his sculpture. You must not lose sight of the fact that Cosmetic Surgeons are actually artists.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024