Author Topic: Don't give up guys!  (Read 3488 times)

Offline finallygynofree

I was recently reminded of this site because of the change in weather. Fall is in the air and it's just starting to get colder. I remember back during the years of hell when I had gyno I would always become so happy at this time of year because I could finally wear a jacket again and feel comfortable leaving my house.

As I've been seeing the first leaves fall from the trees I thought of you guys and all the people still suffering from gyno. I have a message for you all - you can have a successful surgery and get rid of your gyno for good. It doesn't matter if you have an underlying hormonal problem that can't be corrected (as I do). If you find the right surgeon who will be thorough your gyno won't grow back. It's been two years since my surgery and I've had zero regrowth nor do I get the soreness that indicates breast growth anymore.

Before during summers I used to hide. This summer I spent it bike riding and wore nothing but bike shorts and a tight T-shirt everyday. It feels so wonderful to be alive and I'm so glad I didn't kill myself like I had planned to do once back when I had gyno.

To get rid of your gyno: 1. Do a lot of research in selecting your surgeon. You can find a good plastic surgeon near your house probably, no need to travel. Open the phone book and make an appointment with every plastic surgeon near you. This is the hardest part, it's embarrassing as hell going to the consultations, at one of my consultations that was particularly horrible and unprofessional, I was given a woman's robe to wear instead of a man's robe. Needless to say I didn't use that surgeon. But that's the point of going to consultations - to weed out people like that. Eventually you will find a doctor that you click with. Look at every doctor's before and after photos! The more research you do in selecting your surgeon the better, talk to people on this site in the locals subforum to find out about surgeons as well. 2. Once you select your surgeon communicate with him and make sure he knows what you want. I made sure to tell mine to do a thorough removal and I wasn't concerned if he had to leave a few minor scars to do it. It was a success and now my chest is completely flat. I like my appearance so much better now and I don't have to hide anymore.

If you're despairing, feel embarrassed, scared of going though this research and surgery process, just remember - once you do this you'll never have to deal with the hell of gyno again. And as one person on this site told me when I was going through it - in the waiting rooms and during the embarrassing consultations all your brothers in gyno will be there with you in spirit giving you strength. Lol, kind of funny but him saying that helped me a lot.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024