Author Topic: probably a dumb quesiton but...  (Read 2165 times)

Offline ihatepropecia

• Posting Member
What is the actual process for skin contraction? I have some very slight excess skin from my surgery last year. Why does it randomly feel way looser and grosser on some days vs others. Im a relatively lean 175lbs now but was 200lbs about 6 months ago.  As I dropped weight the skin remained but wasn't any more noticeable.  It seemed to stay relative to my weight.  So if the skin is loose because it cant contract further, then why is it not MORE noticeable as I drop weight?  Is there any chance dropping more weight might force the skin to spread tighter over the muscle? Bear in mind that it is pretty slight excess. In fact, Dr. Cruise refused to do a revision on me because he said the results looked good and as expected. There is slight sagging and elongated nipples and skin under the arm feels loose. And I dont hate the way it looks so much as I do the way it feels.  I might be willing to sacrifice scars for comfort and not being given any kinda of option was very upsetting to me.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The only dumb questions are the ones that do not get asked.

Hopefully one of the Doctors will weigh in on this. You really need a professional answer for this.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024