Author Topic: Letrozole log, I'll kepp you posted  (Read 9218 times)

Offline plato

• Posting Member
What can you expect from pathology tests?

The results will be invalid.

Estradiol in the blood will have no bearing on estradiol biologically due to the blocking of estradiol at the estrogen receptors.

Also your HPTA results, LH, testosterone etc will all be altered as a result of the Tamoxifen and again be invalid.

I am going to leave you to it as I don't think I am saying anything you want to hear.

Hope you get rid of the gynecomastia, best of luck.

Yes, I've this into consideration. but the nolva is said to take about a month the start to take significant effect anyway. The main tests I'm talking about is tumors in the testis and the pituitary.

Offline kennyb

• Posting Member
How much letro are you taking?  I can find some but it's in 2.5mg doses.  Is it pills?  How did you "break it"?

Offline hazzard623

• Bronze Member
  • zap that gyno
my letro should be coming soon then i will run it for a month or 2.

Offline plato

• Posting Member
How much letro are you taking?  I can find some but it's in 2.5mg doses.  Is it pills?  How did you "break it"?

I'll be taking 2.5 after I finish the letro in a couple of weeks. They'll be pills, and one pill is 2.5 mg. If you buy your hamster some letrozole for 30 dollars without prescription -for research use only- one mL eaquals 2.5 mg. One dropper for a dose.

Offline hazzard623

• Bronze Member
  • zap that gyno
yeah i got the oral letrozole for research  ;D

Offline kennyb

• Posting Member
where do you get it for research?  PM me.

I think I remember one bodybuilding site...but I don't know it offhand.

Offline plato

• Posting Member
Okay, I just got the prescription letro and took the first dose tonight. For the first week I'll be taking half of a pill a day, which is 1.25 mg. Then I'll take the whole 2.5. I'll post the progress, or the stagnation. This is the final option before surgery.

Offline puffynip311

• Posting Member
take some before pictures before you get too far into this

Offline plato

• Posting Member
I'll se what I can do. Can I put them on here with a camera phone?

Offline flex1appeal

Email the pictures from your camera phone to your email then download them to a folder on your computer. Go to imageshack or somewhere and upload them from your folder to that site and there you go. That's what I did using my camera phone.

Offline plato

• Posting Member
It's been about 2 weeks I think. Nothing has changed, except the right gland is softer than the left, and I've recently had pain in mt joints. I'll finish the bottle, but I am now doubtful.

Offline Gynecomastia1617

• Bronze Member
  • Movin' on up!
Geniuses have gynecomastia

Offline plato

• Posting Member
No luck. Letro didn't help me.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024