Author Topic: Bali Minimizer  (Read 1489 times)

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Have worn this bra for two days now and while I wouldn’t wear it to work, (compression tee) at home and running errands I feel undetectable. It brings my chest up, controls the assets yet minimizes projection very well. I look like I have pecs instead of boobs. 
Downside, after two days I had to go from the first hooks to the second. The embellishments at the top of the cups causes a little gather and the underwire comes close but isn’t quite doing it’s job with side boob. But, at 20 bucks I feel it’s a good deal.

Offline Johndoe1

Some bras will do that. Within several wears you will move down to the middle set of hooks. It's the initial stretching of the bra as it is broken in.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline 42CSurprise!

I've been wearing another Bali minimizer brassiere without any embellishments.  It couldn't be simpler or more comfortable.  It is very well made from material and design that is very kind to my body.  My breasts are held firmly in place by the cups which are made of two thin layers of material that hold me firmly, but softly.  I'm buying them from E-Bay for about $14 each, plus tax and free shipping from the Official Hanes Brand Store.  I'm so impressed that I bought multiple brassieres in black and dark blue.

Lilyette Bali Bra Plunge Into Comfort Keyhole Minimizer Women's Non Padded 0904

Offline 42CSurprise!

I continue to shop on E-Bay and took a shot a week ago at a very inexpensive brassiere called the Breezies Smooth Radiance Unlined Underwire Support Bra that sells for under $10 plus shipping.  It provides excellent support with very comfortable material holding my breasts.  They also have longer band lengths so I tried a 44B.  I use an extender with the 42.  I love the Lilyette brassiere but with an extender the shoulder straps are out a bit farther and more easily slip off my shoulder.  A 44 fits without an extender.  So my experiment continues.  I took a quick snap at my computer to show the brassiere.  It is about as plain and simple as one can get.  The only trouble is I may have to change my username...::)

As I wear this brassiere I'm noticing what a great job it does containing the side of my breasts.  I thought I'd mention that since the topic has been discussed.

Offline Johndoe1

That's a great fit. Looks like you might have the size for that bra. Things look smooth for easy consealing and the cups look that they form well around your tissue. My favorite bras all have great lift and side support. That looks like a keeper.

Offline 42CSurprise!

Thanks John.  Like most women I've known, one breast is a bit fuller than the other, so the left side is filled out quite substantially and the right a little less so.  But this brassiere does a nice job of presenting both breasts.  This afternoon I visited a friend without a brassiere on and I have to say everything feels better now that I'm home and wearing a bra.  I haven't been intending to go full time, but I may end up there.  At the moment it is still an experiment.  I'm shocked at how much my breasts have grown over the last year and a half... which means this is a good place for me to be hanging out.  As I said elsewhere, most men are fond of breasts but not necessarily when they appear on our own chests.  So conversations on this website are a much needed corrective.

Offline Johndoe1

No two breasts are the same, not even with women. In my own case my left breast is slightly larger but my right breast sags more. Go figure.

Offline 42CSurprise!

It still boggles my mind that we're having this conversation about our breasts.  How in heavens name did that happen?  

aboywithgirls

It's important to have these conversations about bras and breasts. It's how we learn. Well, we also learn through trial and error. I had made many errors over the years.  I also made a great decision. I went to a reputable bra boutique and got professionally fitted. My bra size, like most women, was all wrong. Not only that but the shape was all wrong for my breasts. Getting fitted was one of the best decisions I've ever made. 

Offline Johndoe1

I too finally went to a locally owned shop and got professionally fitted after my straps kept falling and my band kept creeping around on my back and things just didn't feel like I was being supported correctly. I found, like many women, I was wearing the wrong size bra and the wrong shape. It was the classic cup too small and band too large. And because of the bra hanging on my body and not moulding to my body, parts of the bra outline could be seen when things shifted and I was forever looking for private places to readjust my straps.

Now I wear the right bra size and style for my breasts and i rarely adjust my straps and band and I can feel the active support of my breasts. It has also given me an unexpected level of confidence in my appearance I didn't have before because I know things are not moving around and the girls look the way "I" want them to look.

aboywithgirls

I agree with you, John, 100%! Wearing a bra that fits is so important. The right size is only half of the equation. The right shape is really just as important. Different bra makers and Different Styles need to be tried on to see and feel what works best for you. 

Some of us are FOB or full on bottom and some of us are FOT or full on top. Some of us are front and center and others have side boob to contend with. If you go and get professionally fitted at a boutique that carries multiple brands and styles, a good fitter will find the right bra for your girls to give you a great look and shape and support. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024