Author Topic: no such thing as 'mild gyne'  (Read 1945 times)

Offline socorock

• Posting Member
Why do people always seem to say that some people's gyne isnt that bad. If it's bad enough to effect your life and the things you want to do, then its bad. Seriously, this isnt a competition. I don't think theres such a thing as 'mild' or 'minor' gynecomastia. No matter how severe it is, if its ruining your life, you should do something about it. I get pretty sick of my family saying its not that bad, when they dont know what it is like and reading comments on here about another persons gyne, saying it's not that bad. I just had to say that. Anyone else agree? We're all going through the same thing, so we know how it feels to live with it.

Please reply

Ben

Offline gynehater85

• Posting Member
Well said bro, I completely agree, after browsing the forums I relized I did have a "mild" case physically, but mentally its just as bad as the next guy who has Double D's.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Agreed 100%....

Gyne is gyne. No matter what the severity is, the psychological pain is all the same.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Jamama

• Posting Member
Couldnt agree more.  I've got minor gyne, but my mom and even my doctor said that I had nothing to worry about.  Yet, it affects my life negatively in many ways. 

Sometimes I wish I HAD a full-blown case so that it would be obvious, and my mom would easily understand that I needed to have it done.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024