Author Topic: 59 years old and one breast only has mass of a green walnut. Any similar cases?  (Read 1798 times)

Offline Trocky

No fat, no drugs, no alcohol, no over weight.  Up to last 9 month had regular sex.  Now my girlfriend is gone. 
5 weeks ago it started like sharp pain in my nipple, under exam by hand I felt chery size mass under the nipple, now it is the size of a walnut.

1. General practitioner said:"it must go out!", and send me to a surgeon, who said "we will observe it", and gave me Cipro (antibiotic), but it did not help. I insisted on a mammogram.
2. The mamo doctor said it is not an infection, and the mammogram results "appear to be normal".  I could see the mamo, and compared to my left/normal breast, it shows (in white) more than walnut size mass with NO borders, more like a dense bush spreading out branches.  Over the skin, it feels like a mass the size of a walnut. 
I am looking for a solution, and for some people with same or similar problem.  The mass is not cosmetic problem for me, you can not see any difference, but you can feel it, and it is painfull; sharp pain under the nipple and dull pain all day long.  I can not sleep on the site.
Is there anyone with similar situation, or a doctor who had similar patients? 
I am going to see the surgeon, but have no references about his knowledge.

My own research of the www points out to possible hormone therapy, 'more testosterone'.
To compensate for the sex (testosteron deficiency) coused by the loss of my girlfriend, I started to induced masturbation in hope to get some hormones that way; any input from the audience about masturbation as hormone source?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Obviously there is something going on, I'd go back to the original GP and explain what has happened so far then ask for a referral to a different surgeon. I think you need another opinion.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024