Author Topic: Bending Over  (Read 1910 times)

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
POST_OP Question:::When you guys lean over, say at a 90 degree angle, is your chest hard and flat still or does the chest fill flabbier?? For some reason when I stand up straight, my chest looks really good but as soon as I lean over on a 90 degree angle, my chest looks like an old man...LOL Any comments...All the pictures on this site show guys standing straight with great posture, what happens when you slouch over, does it still look like gyne.... ??? I havent seen any pictures of people post op in relaxed mode. 

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
True, it's just when you have had gyne as long as me, (17 years), you begin to wonder if the surgery has made improvement to the point of satisfaction. Sometimes you wonder if you had gone to a different surgeon, would it have been corrected more to your liking. 

Offline hertog88

• Bronze Member
  • I'm a bad, bad boy
i had lipo/excision and my nipples are still a bit puffy.... in some angles its worse..... it depends on the position of my arms really..

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
hertog88, when I lean over with arms at the side my chest looks like a deflated balloon but when I stand erect it's alot tighter. Probably a loose skin issue. Just asking everyone to measure up with what I have. Also, when I put my arms behind my back and lock my hands my nipple are still pointy not flat, weird. I don't know maybe I'm a hypochondriac about this. All I asked the PS to do was make my nipples flat, that was my biggest concern and still wasn't accomplished. There is only so much you can do, I guess. Also, this operation is mainly for people who are younger with more elastic skin to contract back. That is probably whats going on here. When you gain and lose weight, your skin loses elasticity.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Yes, it makes sense and good luck with the results. Anybody else have any comments on this?

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
Yeah, I've experienced the same thing that you're talking about.  I attribute it to still being overweight.  I don't have the breast tissue, but in reality, If I'm 30 pounds overweight, the fat is all over your body.  I'd like a rock hard chiseled chest, but the only way that's going to happen is if I lower my body fat percentage.  I've decided not to scrutinize my chest anymore.  I had surgery, I"m happy with it.  It's not perfect, but at least I'm not always worried about it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024