Author Topic: Two Weeks Post Op -- Rippling?  (Read 2222 times)

Offline jonnyc78

hey guys.  I am now two weeks post-op and have a quick question.  In the past couple days, I have noticed that on there is a bit of puffiness and rippling on the sides of my chest.  Nothing too severe, but it is noticeable.  It may well have been there before a couple days ago and I just didn't notice it.

At any rate, any ideas as to what this is?  When I stand right near the mirror, it's hardly noticeable but if I take a few steps it's definitely noticeable.  I have a couple theories:  (1) it's just swelling, (2) my skin is just loose, (3) there is fat building up there which I could probably lose (because i have not really been to the gym for the past two weeks, I have put on a few pounds), (4) my chest muscles are losing their tone from being out of the gym and look like this as a result and (5) the doc just missed some stuff.

Please tell me what you think.  Thanks.

Offline speck3

• Posting Member
When you put on your vest are you making sure your arms are stretched up and someone is putting it on. This way there is no sagging of the skin  when you put it on.

GynO_DuDe

Ive had that and its rippling skin because its EXCESS skin due to the amount of gland/fat removed. In other words, over time natural elasticity will put it right ...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024