Author Topic: Emergency Question, Does ANYBODY know???  (Read 7475 times)

Offline CGeorge

• Posting Member
i am going to get a syringe and two pairs of tweezers. i am going to wipe my nipples down with alcohol to prevent infection.  then i am going to poke a hole under my nipple with the syringe. then im going to slide a pair of tweezers in the hole made by the needle. i am then going to use those tweezers to stretch open the hole with one hand, then with the other hand i am going to use the second pair of tweezers to pull out the glandular tissue. once all the tissue is gone, im going to use the syringe to suck out the remaining excess fat. I have heard of some ways to numb the pain, but im not very sure on how to do that. Does ANYBODY know a way to numb the pain so that it wont hurt so bad???

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i'm going to give it to you straight.  this is the stupidest thing you could possibly do.  you think it's going to just pull right out like it's not attached to anything?  or you think that the job people say doesn't get done well enough with a professional surgeon's multi-cannula'd lipo gear is going to come out in a syringe?  that's about as smart as thinking anyone here's going to have an idea how to numb the pain other than enough booze or narcotics that you won't be able to see or sit up straight  ??? 

being exasperated is one thing, letting that f*** your gyne up worse for the rest of your life than it is right now is another.  some docs here have to clean up bad jobs by other surgeons - and you think you've got a skills advantage over them?  here's some text i posted on the subject once before: 

we're talking baaaaad idea here.  far better to get a second job, finagle a credit card, or lay off beer for a year or two. 

first off, you'd want an x-acto knife instead of a razor blade.  second, it's not going to be a nice, neat, yank on something and it detaches, it's going to be a tearing, fleshy mess.  third, you're going to bleed like crazy because you don't have what it takes to arrest that.  fourth, you have a hugely inferior viewing perspective compared to a surgeon.  fifth, you'd have no anaesthesia:  thinking you can do weird angle fine surgery like that is like believing you can assemble a plastic model with a dog chewing on your leg.  sixth, you'd leave unreconstructed craters.  seventh, a lousy stitching job is going to leave scars of the scale that with the cratering might be worse than the gyne. 

that last part does assume you're still conscious.  shop around and ride a greyhound if you have to, if you had the hots for a good used car, you'd figure a way too.  but putting your life (and/or chest) at risk is not worth four or five grand.

oh yes, and God forbid you or any of us should wind up as a featured item on news of the weird

i'm all for gyne awareness, but reading about your trip to the emergency room in news of the weird or the darwin awards isn't how to raise it. 
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 01:49:24 AM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline tubbs

• Posting Member
Please tell me you're joking.  If you are and you DON'T have gyne, then you're an idiot. 

If you are being serious, simply put, you are making a bad situation worse.

Offline CGeorge

• Posting Member
i wish i was joking, but unfortunately i do have gynecomastia, and its ruining my life, and i don't have that kind of money. how hard can it be, i mean i can feel the rock, i know exactly what to get out of there, and ive got a really high pain tolerance.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
how hard can it be
how hard can it be to read what i just posted you slowly, one word at a time if you have to? 

i'm going to be blunt.  the fact you can't understand plain english makes you sound like a real dumbass.  you're probably going to have to pay some surgeon double just to clean up after your f***-up "surgery" (let's assume here you don't pass out and bleed to death).  i even gave you suggestions how to start saving for it. 

okay, anyone want to take bets on whether he shows up on news of the weird or the darwin awards first?  bonus points if the local evening news tv picks him up too.  you think you've got life tough now, just wait till you're a f***ing newspaper headline  :D

wise up, guy. 

« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 02:12:31 AM by headheldhigh01 »

Offline 9Wolf

• Bronze Member
  • Seize the day! Be free of your burden...
wow... just wow...  ???

you know, i feel you, don't get me wrong... there were times when i literally felt like doing exactly what you're talking about, but with my own bare hands and nails...

but come on.

headheldhigh01 just gave you your life back.

his post was 'dead' on (pardon the pun,) so please for the sake of your loved ones, just get motivated right now to go sell whatever you need to, work off whatever you need to, to go afford doing it the right way... i'll tell you what, IF YOU ARE AS SERIOUS AS YOU SAY, then sack up and do what most of us did... I'll show you how/where/when/who to do it for only about $2000, and so can a lot of peeps here. And $2000 is NOT a lot to save up or make from selling some of your gadgets.
Triple Surgery done in Chandigarh, India (Jan 10, 2008):
1. Gynecomastia Surgery (simultaneously with #2)
2. Tonsillectomy
3. Septoplasty (5 days after #1 and 2)

3 lifelong problems wiped out in a flash of knives... Now recovering and excited beyond belief. :)

Offline trojan213

• Bronze Member
Sorry, but this is the most disturbing post I have ever read on this forum. Holy crap. Please don't do this. You WILL fail miserably. Forget what people are saying about getting revision surgery, YOU COULD DIE and you would probably end up with serious health complications. At the very least, you will be in the emergency room...

First of all, wiping your nipples with alcohol won't do crap for preventing infection. This isn't a splinter or a paper cut. You can't just poke a sharp object into your chest and pull something out of yourself. There is a high probability that you will suffer damage to nerves, blood vessels, and even your muscles. You could go into shock, pass out, bleed to death, have a heart attack. You could suffer from hematoma, seroma, necrosis.

There is 0% possibility that you would achieve something positive.

Listen, Gynecomastia surgery is expensive, but not out of reach for ANYONE. Pretty much all surgeons offer some form of financing. This surgery costs a fraction of the price of the very cheapest cars.

Keep your head up. Think rationally.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 05:08:44 AM by trojan213 »

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Absolutely agree with everyone -- this is not the way to deal with gyne.  You can set up infection, distortion, etc and it may never be correctable -- then you will be truly disfigured for life.

If money is your problem, then go to a university-type hospital where they have a plastic surgery training program.  These institutions have PS clinics where you can go for a nominal amount of money.  The PS residents there are MD's who have already had surgical training.  They are in process of training in PS.  They may be able to do your surgery -- under the supervision, but not the hands, of a senior surgeon -- at a nominal cost.

Anything is better than your desperate solution.

Elliot Jacobs, MD, FACS
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
First off, you'd want an x-acto knife instead of a razor blade.  second, it's not going to be a nice, neat, yank on something and it detaches, it's going to be a tearing, fleshy mess.  third, you're going to bleed like crazy because you don't have what it takes to arrest that.  fourth, you have a hugely inferior viewing perspective compared to a surgeon.  fifth, you'd have no anaesthesia:  thinking you can do weird angle fine surgery like that is like believing you can assemble a plastic model with a dog chewing on your leg.  sixth, you'd leave unreconstructed craters.  seventh, a lousy stitching job is going to leave scars of the scale that with the cratering might be worse than the gyne. 

That last part does assume you're still conscious.

Head...

;D  Everytime I read that, it gives me a chuckle!  ;D

CGeorge...  take heed of what people are telling you here.... you'll regret it if you don't.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline dcvet

• Silver Member
Dude, that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard!  You cant do surgery on yourself!!  Get one of your friends to do it for you - if you have no friends, find a homeless bum on the street and buy him a filet-o-fish and he'll be happy to do it for you

Offline CGeorge

• Posting Member
ok ok, you guys convinced me not to preform the surgery myself. does ANYBODY, have ideas to make money for this, and also does anybody know any loop holes to get it done cheaper?? any advice would be greatly appreciated. thanx.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You could start with a little bit of information about yourself.

Your height, weight, age etc.. would be helpful to know where you are physically.

With respect to  employment, What are your interests and what skills have you to offer?

If you are still in school, How much time could you realistically put into work?

Are you still living with your parents, or are you living on your own?

I think a lot of us would like to be of help, But you need to give us something to work with.

For the present, perhaps you can take some comfort from the fact that we are all in the same boat here. You are among friends who have a common problem.

Grandpa Dan

Offline CGeorge

• Posting Member

5'7'' 160, muscular, with glandular tissue poking my nipples out. im a highschool student without a job.  My parents are will pay up to 2,000 so does anyone know where i can get surgery for that much?? in colorado???

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I'll show you how/where/when/who to do it for only about $2000, and so can a lot of peeps here.

Thar ya go dude...

However, that is well below the average for the US. I don't know how a PS could do it for so little.

GB

Offline CGeorge

• Posting Member
hey GB, yea i know that that guy said that, however i sent him a personal message asking him for more information, and he has not gotten back to me. i hope that he does get back to me on that.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024