Author Topic: Ever wondering if your gyne is growing or shrinking...  (Read 2078 times)

Offline Doomed

• Posting Member
I think one of the worst parts of gyne is that is messes with your head and if you are like me, you find yourself checking your chest in different mirrors, different angles or you play with the lumps, press on them to see if they still hurt which probably ends of causing futher stimulation.

Well if you have this problem, I have a solution for you.  I was in to see my doc the other day and told him about this and how it messes with my head and because I see myself everyday I can't really tell for sure if it is worse, or how much worse...etc. etc.

The solution - you can have a mammogram done, this is an x-ray of your breast basically and it will reveal the size of your breast as well as the size of the glands.  My doc said that we can do one now and use it as a baseline and then we can do them regularly every 6-8 weeks.  This way you will know for certain if your gyne is growing, regressing or staying the same.

Thought I would share this with all of you in case you are in the same boat as me.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024