Author Topic: after surgery not so good  (Read 1765 times)

Offline RSXracer

• Posting Member
hey guys, my first post and i'm really worried. wednesday i had gyno surgery(9 days ago) and now i have troubles. my left side is doing good but my right side is bigger than before surgery. they sais its swollen plus has blood pooled up in it. they just said that the under armor shirts i was wearing were no good(not tight enough) and that i need to wrap it with a tensior bandage and see you in 2 weeks.....WTF? they didn't seem to care at all that it is bigger than before surgery. i had what was considered a severe case and now if its bigger you can imagine my stress. should i be worried? it looks terrible  :(

the nurse also said that it looks like i may need a second procedure on the right side to get it right. i don't wanna re-live the last 9 days i had.  >:(

Offline lou

• Posting Member
I had the same surgery.  My nips looked pretty good for the first couple of days then my left one started to grow out again.  I still havent figured out what to do about that but,  when they took out the drain tubes, much of the swellling went down.

Offline michaelmorey

• Bronze Member
give yorself time..9 days is waaaaay too early. some people have a build up fluid,blood etc,which causes the chest to swell.sumtimes surgeons drain this with a syringe. but swelling is often normal.see yor doc to see if syringe is necessary!but most of all, give yorself time to heal..at least 3 months!

Offline RSXracer

• Posting Member
ok thanks guys.

after having my chest wrapped really tight with the tensor bandage it seems to have gone way down. thanks again i'm gonna pull it off and look at it and re-wrap it now, tight as hell i don't care if its uncomfortable.

Offline RSXracer

• Posting Member
still looked horrible, but i think its a bit better.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024