Author Topic: Help with Research  (Read 2288 times)

Offline Esmith

Hello there,

I'm wondering whether anyone might be able to help me or put me in touch with someone who can. I'm developing a film to raise awareness of gynecomastia - what it is, the impact it has on confidence and relationships and the various ways people deal with it. I'm keen to speak to anyone who is considering surgery as well as those who have decided not to go for surgery - to hear two different perspectives. I'm also particularly keen to hear from those who are in relationships to find out how partners can support.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated - this is in strict confidence and is just to be used as part of my research.

You can contact me directly on emily.smith@zkktv.com or phone: +44 207 482 5885

Many thanks for any help you can give.

A little about me: Emily Smith

I am a sensitive filmmaker with particular experience in and passion for making educational films which help others. In 2006, I won a Royal Television Society award for Educational programming.

My most recent broadcast films: [/b][/u]

Too Young to Diet? (SKY) An authored film aimed at parents on the difficult subjects of dieting and eating disorders in childhood. With in-depth support from leading psychiatrists and contributing families.

My Cancer (Channel 4 Education): moving story of a teenager who fights not to let terminal Cancer take over her life.

Who Cares? (Channel 4): singing the praises of 4 carers (out of the 6 million in Britain) as they share with us the highs and lows of caring for a dependent relative. 

A little about the production company: ZKK

I am being supported in the development of this film by ZKK – an independent, award-winning production company based in London.

Their recent broadcast films include:

Save My Unborn Baby (Channel 4): documenting ground-breaking and life-saving foetal surgery.

Only Human: Life After Death – Channel 4
A critically-acclaimed film following a group of young widows, all of whom lost their partners in their early 30’s, as they try to make a new life for their families.

Cutting Edge: The Man Who Lost Himself – Channel 4
Can an intensive new therapy help a brain-damaged man rebuild the broken relationship with his wife and ten children?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Hello there,

I'm wondering whether anyone might be able to help me or put me in touch with someone who can. I'm developing a film to raise awareness of gynecomastia - what it is, the impact it has on confidence and relationships and the various ways people deal with it. I'm keen to speak to anyone who is considering surgery as well as those who have decided not to go for surgery - to hear two different perspectives. I'm also particularly keen to hear from those who are in relationships to find out how partners can support.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Emily...

The answers to your questions are here on this site. Just spend some time reading luv.

I'm a 31 year Gynecomastic sufferer who has been G free for almost 4 years now. If you want my perspective, please contact me at bambu@rogers.com

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024