Author Topic: Skin Folds?  (Read 2010 times)

Offline PSC0002

• Bronze Member
Haven't called my PS about this yet, but I am growing more concerned about it as it hasn't improved as much as the rest of the process.

I have two (one on each side) small folds of skin on my chest, on the outside of the nipple area. On the left side the fold is about 1" long, the other about 1/2" long. They are extremely shallow, but visible. 

I didn't take my vest off in the first 48 hours, so I don't know if they were there initially.  The following several days are kind of hazy because of medication and the time that has passed.  I do know the "folds" were there about a week post op. 

Offline superduty

• Posting Member
Is it similar to this - http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17318.0

If so, I would like to know as well.

Offline PSC0002

• Bronze Member
Similar.  My problem involves less of the nipple.  No areola skin seems to be involved.  It is, however, very close - but on the outside (towards each arm).  From my novice assessment, I can imagine the PS closing the incision and having to tie all that formally filled skin together to a now smaller chest and nipple.  I have no idea really, but that's my guess. 

However, I'm not devistated by these results - it is way better than boobs.  But if it does persist to the 6 month + timeframe I will go back to my PS to see about having a filler injection, just enough to fill the crease.  I know very little about it, but if a woman can get lip injections, I imagine I could have it done to my chest.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024