Author Topic: nipple attached to chest muscle?  (Read 2713 times)

Offline nipplevision

• Silver Member
Hi,

I'm now 3 weeks post op. I had glands removed on both sides + lipo.
You can see pics in my other topics. First I had some doubts about my nipples being slightly puffy again (might be swelling but I'm afraid it's not). You can find that topic in this same section. Feel free to check it out and give your opinion.

When I was shaving this afternoon, I noticed something different. When my arms are down, my nipples are a bit puffy (even after op). However, when I stretch out my arms in front of me, and lift them above my shoulders or even above my head, the nipples get 'sucked in' and are completely flat. What does this mean? Are my nipples attached to the chest muscles? It doesn't hurt but it's strange how they become flat when I lift my arms. When I put my arms back down, the nipples kind of relax and return to their puffy state.

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Offline yehkay

• Posting Member
do you like how they look when your arms are raised above your head or are they inverted?

Offline nipplevision

• Silver Member
do you like how they look when your arms are raised above your head or are they inverted?

I totally like how they look when I raise my arms. They are flat as a pancake but unfortunately, when I lower my arms again, they become puffier again...
Is this normal? Thanks for your input.

Offline user87

• Silver Member
same case here. when raising my arms i've got a slight indentation. when lowering my arms, they get puffy.

Offline Nightmare

• Posting Member
same here. i am on my 4 week. i dont wear the garment at night anymore. i just wear it during the day. the doc reccomend me to stop wearing the  garment cause at how flat my nipple area are.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024