Author Topic: is it a sin to Gynecomastia (puffy nipple) ?  (Read 2955 times)

Offline thusi

hi,

i have this problem since 2004 and now i'm 22. the puffy nipple is not always there.  it vanish when i have bath, doing exercise or if i'm in a cold place. other times it looks like a puffy nipple. is it a sin to Gynecomastia (puffy nipple) ?

can i get out from this issue by doing chest exercises or go to gym ?

DrBermant

hi,

i have this problem since 2004 and now i'm 22. the puffy nipple is not always there.  it vanish when i have bath, doing exercise or if i'm in a cold place. other times it looks like a puffy nipple. is it a sin to Gynecomastia (puffy nipple) ?

can i get out from this issue by doing chest exercises or go to gym ?

There is a Thin Muscle Under the Skin that when stimulated flattens subtle puffy nipple gynecomastia. When this structure relaxes, the underlying deformity resurfaces. It is not practical to keep stimulating this muscle.

The Anatomy of Gynecomastia consists of fat, gland, and skin.

Exercise can help reduce global body fat, but you cannot target where the fat comes from. I work with many Bodybuilders with Gynecomastia. They complain that as they build muscle, what sits on top of the muscle gets further pushed out. You cannot get rid of the gland component with dieting nor exercise.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline Unidentified

• Posting Member
Im just curious. Why do you ask if it is a sin?

Offline me2

It looks like English is his 2nd language.  It makes sense if you substitute "sin to" with "sign of".

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
With rare exceptions, there is nothing at all unusual about having Gynecomastia. A very large number of perfectly normal men have the condition.

The most common method of dealing with it is to ignore it. For a significant number, the embarrassment is too much to bear and surgery is the only effective way to get rid of it.

Again, there is nothing wrong with you!
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024