Author Topic: ephedrine for weight loss?  (Read 3464 times)

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
anyone have any opinions on this?

Not that I'm looking for an easy way out... I lost over 50 pounds the hard way... through diet and excercise, but now I am back up a bit.

I would like to go down a bit more... and fully intend to start working out hardcore, and am already dieting. Only problem is I am about 1.5 weeks post-op and cant really do too much cardio at the moment (other than go for long walks), so I'm looking into other options.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 03:18:50 AM by a-man »

Offline allbah

• Bronze Member
I understand that ephedra, although very effective for weight loss, has been withdrawn from the market after FDA review showed evidence for serious side effects.
one can never prepare to win a war, but one can prepare not to be defeated.

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
From what ive read a while ago, Ephedrine or ephedra (they are both the same thing) the FDA is now advising you NOT to take Ephedra products. To be honest with you man, theres no pill out there that will make you lose x number of pounds. Maybe those on top of diet and excersise can help out but there really is no magic pill out there.

For now just start by eating right untill you feel well enough to start doing cardio again.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2005, 09:14:40 AM by usernameX »
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Ephedrine Hydrochloride is sold at Muscle Mag stores. Each bottle contains 50 tabs of 8mg each at $7.00 a bottle.

I would say that Ephedrine Hydrochloride can 'help' with weight loss as it increases your metabolism. Like anything tho.... don't abuse it.  ;)

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
bambu... any idea where in toronto we can get pre-made ECA stacks?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
bambu... any idea where in toronto we can get pre-made ECA stacks?

ECA?  I would guess Ephedrine and Caffeine. What's the 'A'?

John.

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
A = aspirin..

"ECA" stacks seem to be the common thing to take...

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
I just heard in the news over the past few days that some forms of ephedrine are back on the market. I took stacker 2 the older ephedrine version and I was 168 pounds at 5' 10". I wanted to drop back down to my slim self with gyne at 155 pounds. After about a month of taking them with working out and cardio I went down to 150. I was taking three 20mg pills a day. That stuff is stong and if your going to take an ephedrine product I would suggest staker 3. I was still on my crappier diet and still lost weight. And stacker 3 has fat blockers in it so it is a better version than the old stacker 2. One adivisment would be like John said not to take it for 2 long. If you take it for too long it could have some serious side effects on your body in the long run. I suggest not more than 1-2 months like the product advises. After taking it that long I would wait a long while to do another useage.

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
Yeah, 1-2 months is fine... I only need to lose 10-15 pounds or so...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024