Author Topic: Unbalanced chest  (Read 2399 times)

Offline maxsteel

Hi,

I had minor gynecomastia and had the surgery in Sep 2009. Now I can say the results are not that good :(

The right side is sucked inside more than left and the nipple sucked more. It cause me to feel discomfort all the time especially when I'm wearing t-shirts or any tights clothes.

I've met with the doctor and I told him that the results were not as I expected and I'm not willing to take any advice from him.

What can I do to make that area start to be filled again? will exerices do it ? and what type?

I'll post a picture later as soon I feel somebody will help.

Thank you,

DrBermant

Hi,

I had minor gynecomastia and had the surgery in Sep 2009. Now I can say the results are not that good :(

The right side is sucked inside more than left and the nipple sucked more. It cause me to feel discomfort all the time especially when I'm wearing t-shirts or any tights clothes.

I've met with the doctor and I told him that the results were not as I expected and I'm not willing to take any advice from him.

What can I do to make that area start to be filled again? will exerices do it ? and what type?

I'll post a picture later as soon I feel somebody will help.

Thank you,

Not all surgeons have the same skills nor use the same techniques. Options for revision gynecomastia surgery depend on the problem, what tissues remain for resources, and many other factors best discussed during an evaluation. Unfortunately, bodybuilding will not help fill in defects between the muscle and the skin, scar deformity, nor residual tissue left behind.

I have answered this in much greater detail on this forum here:

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=20077.msg137602;topicseen#msg137602

It shows how to show others your concerns, and examples of deformities that you seem to be discussing which I have named a "Crater Deformity."  If that is what you have, then using this forum's search features for "Crater Deformity" or "Crater Defect" will lead you to more answers.

In looking for advice on deformity after gynecomastia surgery, look for that specific problems and a demonstration that the technique for revision work. This is a problem that can be hidden to a major degree without seeing how tissues move. That is why understanding what it looks like flexing muscles and raising arms overhead are so critical for both the problem and solution. A few still pictures before and after are not enough to understand such issues.

Good luck on your exploration of your options.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, M.D.
Board Certified
American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member: American Society of Plastic Surgeons and American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
Specializing in Gynecomastia and Surgical Sculpture of the Male Chest
(804) 748-7737

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024