Author Topic: 8 days post op  (Read 2302 times)

Offline Austin123

• Posting Member
Hey guys, a little backround information. I've been suffering from gyno ever since early puberty in elementary school. I am now going on 21 and finally decided to undergo the procedure. Ive been always been involved in sports all my life. At one point after highschool I gained a lot of weight due to partying, etc. I cut about 50lbs since that time and thought the gyno would go away, it didnt! I put on about 5-10lbs since cutting the weight to make my gyno look less apparent. Now I am eight days post op and I am glad that the dreaded puffy nipple is gone, but i still feel the shape of my chests is similar to pre surgery. I went for the check up today and my surgeon informed me that it's swelling and it should be flat in four - six weeks. He also drained about 10cc of fluid from both breasts.When I asked about how big the gland was, his response was simply "MASSIVE" Dont know if im over analyzing or not, just need some advice, tips,etc Thanks for your time.

Offline Austin123

• Posting Member

Offline Austin123

• Posting Member

Offline crossfit99

• Silver Member
Looks good dude, just a little swollen. I think you'll be golden.

Was it lipo+excision?

Offline Austin123

• Posting Member
Yeah it was both. Not much pain at all. Any idea how long it takes to see a little difference

Offline crossfit99

• Silver Member
I think it should subside around a month or so, but they SAY give it at least 6 months to pretty much get the final result...

Offline Austin123

• Posting Member
So should I wait around a month before working out again?

Offline crossfit99

• Silver Member
So should I wait around a month before working out again?

What did your surgeon suggest? You are wearing a compression vest, right?

Offline Austin123

• Posting Member
Yeah wearing it 24/7 as advised

Offline Austin123

• Posting Member
18th day post op today. Feeling better mentally about my chest then I did 8 days post op. left is healing faster then the right and I can also feel a hard lump under the right side. Based on some research I did, probably just scar tissue or fluid build up.

I have returned to work 14 days post op and it's been going well. I been going crazy not being able to workout so I went to the gym a for the last two days. Just some cardio on the bike and some machine leg exercises as well as a couple light isolation bicep exercises. No pain once however. Plan on returning to my regular gym routine at 4 weeks post op. hope all goes well.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024