Author Topic: Post Surgery update  (Read 3750 times)

Offline newjerseyguy

• Posting Member
I will continue my post surgery updates on this thread this is a continuation from SURGERY in the A.M in Gyne Talk forum.

I'm on the 5th day post op now. I'm trying not to think too much about my results so far. In fact I think I am going to try and not look at my nipple as much. Its my left nipple that looks to me as if it was exactly pre-op. Well perhaps not exactly but a smaller version of what was there.

Here are the pics 5th day post op. 

Offline newjerseyguy

• Posting Member
more pics 5th day post op

Offline newjerseyguy

• Posting Member
This was pre-op

Offline newjerseyguy

• Posting Member
Please let me know what you guys think!  :-\

Offline snugglebandit

• Posting Member
Looks great man, congrats! You had a pretty small case, but it seems like your surgeon did a great job! Not much swelling it doesn't look like, lucky!

Offline newjerseyguy

• Posting Member
Thank you snuggle. I am going to take more pics. This time not with the mirrors help. I hate that my right nipple is flat and my left nipple is still puffy. Although my contour over all has been shaped nicely I still have that damn puffy nip on my left side. I never had a puffy nipple on right side to begin with. It's ONLY 6 days op. After these last pics I am actually going to take a break from looking at my chest. It does become an obsession.

Offline element_01

• Posting Member
hey man looks great!all i can say is be patient im 5 weeks post op and my nips are still puffy and swollen. The docs say you should give it at least 6 months before you see the final result

Offline newjerseyguy

• Posting Member
Thanks element. Yeah I've decided to take pics only once a week and stop analyzing every little thing about my chest. I'm also trying not to even look at my chest when I take off the binder to shower. I can see how we can easily become very obsessed with our chest after surgery. I'm putting faith in my ps that all will be well by 6 months. Even so, puffy swollen nips or not this summer my shirt is coming OFF! Can't wait to hit the gym again!

Offline element_01

• Posting Member
hahah i know how you feel man everytime i get out of the shower i start looking at my chest it really does start becoming and obsession. Its gotten to the point were im just forcing myself not too look, for me its just the swelling that's driving me nuts, the contour of my chest looks awesome! I just started back up at the gym this week its a good way to keep your mind off of your chest and get ripped for the summer! keep me posted on your progress man!

Offline love4tech

I will continue my post surgery updates on this thread this is a continuation from SURGERY in the A.M in Gyne Talk forum.

I'm on the 5th day post op now. I'm trying not to think too much about my results so far. In fact I think I am going to try and not look at my nipple as much. Its my left nipple that looks to me as if it was exactly pre-op. Well perhaps not exactly but a smaller version of what was there.

Here are the pics 5th day post op. 

Im also form nj. I had mines done on march 10

Offline Hidden4lyfe

• Posting Member
For the people from nj, can you please tell me which doctors you went to for the surgery?

Offline newjerseyguy

• Posting Member
love4tech, how's it going so far for you? are you satisfied?

hidden, I sent you a private message

I'll be posting pics of my progress later today.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024