Author Topic: Left chest depressed. Got skin scares. Comp. vest 2 be used only on day time  (Read 1310 times)

Offline rajkaran

• Bronze Member
Guys,

It's been 4 days since done with the surgery. I never felt comfort in compression vest and I also felt something odd in left chest. Ringed doctor and he asked me to go for redressing. 200kms away is his clinic :(

He opened the dressing and saw my chest for first time. My left chest seems to be really depressed and doesn't look good. Even the nipples were depressed. He told that it's only because of the tight compression garment and said it will become normal after sometime. I believe him. But any of you guys have the same problem?

And other problem is scars i.e., skin is peeling because of this tight compression vest. It happened in many areas and really burning whenever I remove compression vest for sponge bathing.

Looking at these scars, doctor asked me not to wear compression vest at night since my skin is sensitive and sweat more naturally.

So guys, in short:
1.My left chest is depressed and doesn't look good. Doctor said it's because of tight compression vest and will become normal later on.
2.Because of skin scars, he asked me to wear compression garment only on morning time.

Does anyone else having the same issues?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024