Author Topic: Gyne Pain  (Read 2037 times)

Offline Jer

• Posting Member
Hello everyone!

Well let me start out by telling you I have gynecomastia. Wow! So great to know considering basically everyone here has/does have it too. What a suprise...

Ok enough of my angry sarcasim.

But anyways I have a few concerns or questions. First of all let me tell you of my gynecomastia, I have had it since 8th grade and it has been very very painful even when it isn't touching anything. I mean yeah it is damn painful when it gets grabbed or pushed. But why would it just randomly hurt for no reason? Has anyone else experienced this? I mean its not like I can surgery because I am too young for I am turning 17 soon but still many Doctors want you to be 18 or older but the pain is so unbearable and I don't want to be taking Advil all the time to mellow out the uncomfertable feeling behind my aerolas. Thanks in advance if anyone could give me any help or any advice on what I can/should do.

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Hi , i experienced the pain and tenderness and i think about 90 % or more on the site have. I think it's from when the gland is still growing........Many people have reported that tamoxifen stops the tenderness, it worked for me !

Welcome to the site

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)

Offline brm

• Bronze Member
I take Arimidex. The pain has gone after a week's use. maybe your prolactin rate is too high as well (i have parlodel against this). Blood tests would be a great idea to make sure that the pain is really due to excess estrogenes.  Those medicines we all indicate are anti-estrogene remedies. They must be handled carefully especially when you're young.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2005, 07:46:56 AM by brm »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024