Author Topic: is it?  (Read 1815 times)

Offline nitrix17

• Posting Member
im starting to question whether i have gyno, it might just be puffy nipples, there is nothing hard underneath of the nipple except for the muscle, i had it before, but its gone now, if it is just puffy nips, any idea on how to get rid of it? please help me out. when i get cold, the are perfectly normal. please let me know.
-brian ???

Offline Yoshi

• Bronze Member
Got pictures?

Offline Sir_Puffs-a-lot

• Bronze Member
Mine are perfectly normal too when I'm nippin', I just have puffy nips; the difference is, I've definitly got gland under there that is separate from the muscle and definitly not fat. Could be that you had gland at one time and it stretched the nipple to the puffy state and now it's gone. If that's the case, there's not much you can do other than work out I guess to try and spread the puffiness out. Yeah, pics could help us help you, but check by flexing again. If there's ANYTHING there other than muscle when you're flexing, even if it's mushy, it's probably gland. My gland's not REAL hard, it's actually pretty soft, but I know it's not fat. See what you think. - J.

Offline nitrix17

• Posting Member
ill have pics for you guys soon. i dont feel anything. the gland when i first hit puberty was very big hard, it hurt whenever i hit something or layed wrong. i dont have that at all now...all i feel is the nipple, a tiny bit of fat i still have to burn off then muscle. what do you guys think?

Offline Sir_Puffs-a-lot

• Bronze Member
I know you don't wanna hear it man, but some of the best things come with TIME. Lame, I know, been there, done that, but it's true. If your case is just puffy nips, no gland, don't overdose on supplements, but just build yourself up and get cut over the next year...I promise you'll forget about it  ;D Use the fact that it sucks to fuel your workouts; I wouldn't have even started working out if it wasn't for gyne, now I realized what I was missing out on. BELIEVE ME, I've been in a similar situation, specially when I was 15, I know it sucks big donkey balls. Hopefully your new muscle will make the nipple flatter. I mean, we could have been born in a sh*tty part of Africa or something you know, luckily we just have this lil' problem. Just stay ripped...that's my suggestion bro. Take care- J.

Offline nitrix17

• Posting Member
thats true...thanks alot bro.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024