Author Topic: cover of US magazine, take a look  (Read 7154 times)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
What are we 'looking' for? ???
« Last Edit: February 23, 2005, 07:07:37 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

mikeyfive0

Britneys man has juggs...not as big as mine..but juggs none the less. Does this mean I have a shot? Yeah right! ;D

Offline unsure

• Bronze Member
Britneys man has juggs...not as big as mine..but juggs none the less. Does this mean I have a shot? Yeah right! ;D

juggs is right, and naw, i don't think you have a chance

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Looks okay to me. He's (prolly) just not all 'fvcked up' metally over it like we are/were.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2005, 07:31:14 AM by Bambu »

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
The reason he's not "fvcked up" over it mentally might have something to do with the fact that he's rich.

Think about it, this guy could afford gyno surgery one hundred times over. He could afford the best surgeons and endocrinologists.

If I was in his position I don't think I'd be concerned with my gyno either, because then I'd know it would be something I could cure any time without any financial burden.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Have you thought about this?

Perhaps is a person who simply has a good self image and doesn't really care about what sends a lot of guys for an emotional tailspin.

For her part, She is attracted by his attitude, and probably pays no attention to his breasts.  Hers look better anyway.
Grandpa Dan

Offline hypo

Have you also thought that the guy is leaning over has a good amount of muscle and a bit of flab and little more.

That that amount is not an issue for most people unless they have BDD.

That said people who have that little and do have BDD or a bad self image can get an op to help with self image, but a psychologist is worth seeing as well at the same time- to make sure they are getting an op for the right reasons and they are not expecting too much from such a procedure.

Either way i'm with Paw Paw on this.

Offline Spleen

Gotta go with Paa and Hypo here.  I saw this mag in the supermarket checkout line and didn't for a second see or think gynecomastia.  Guys, chests that aren't window-flat aren't automatically gynecomastia.  BDD indeed.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
He's positioned at a bad angle.  I've seen him on TV with a t-shirt and he looks fine. But in that picture it looks like he has it.  I can't believe he approved that picture. Usually those celebs don't want anything published that doesn't make them look good.

Offline zjab58

• Gold Member
  • Edging dangerously close to sanity.
wow if that is gyne, then I have a worse case than I thought. Nah he just has a little fat.

Offline masterofu

• Posting Member
I saw this cover and thought the same exact thing! It is refreshing to see someone with wealth and fame also have this problem. He probably has never even heard of gynecomastia, let alone that he does indeed have it - in my opinion. While he does not have a very noticable case, he was probably in some tropical location where it is humid and hot, which tends to make the nipples very relaxed and protrude much easier. At least this is the case with mine. Not that I frequent tropical paradise  :(

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
There's a few threads on these boards about getting women.  If he does have it and was able to get her, we can get bout anyone. :D

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
Dont think anybody besides people concious of their chests would notice it. We tend to look out for things like this. He has been in alot of celberity magazines with women editors, im yet to see anybody make a negative comment about it. However that said im sure if he saw this thread he would likely be concerned and seek surgery.

Offline Spleen

Stonecold you might be right.  I *never* thought I had gynecomastia until I visited boards like this one.  I had pepperoni or puffy nipples.  To me gynecomastia was straight-up female-appearing breasts on a guy.  I see a lot of fellas here in torment about their chests when their cases are minor/non-existent or seem to be related more to obesity than anything else.  Attitude and perception of body image almost trumps physical appearance.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024