Author Topic: Going Away to College  (Read 2101 times)

Offline Cbrad

• Posting Member
OK, I found this website about 3 years ago, in my sophmore year of highschool soon after contracting gynecomastia. Iv allways been in great shape and lifted weights.  I have the "puffy nipples" which looks rediculous on my body.  I was 15 years old and I tried Andractim, Nolvadex, Proviron, and other crap.  All this stuff works AWESOME for a while but the gyne comes back soon after stopping the pills.

I'm now 18 years old and about to go off to college.  I leave for college in 30 days and there is nothing in my life that I want more than to get rid of this gyno before college.  It means everything to me.

For everyone who has had surgery...how long does the whole process take??  If I start today could I find a doctor and get the procedure done before college in 30 days?  Thanks guys.

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
I think you could find one especially if ur willing to travel and not be too picky

Offline Cbrad

• Posting Member
I forgot to mention that I live in the Chicago area.  Can anyone recomend a doctor??

Offline Cbrad

• Posting Member
Well, Nonini, as short ur comment was, it inspired me to do some research and find a surgeon.  I found a very good surgeon (i hope) about 15 minutes from my house.  His name is Dr. Ghaderi and i was able to schedule an appointment for tomorrow morning.  The receptionest said that they could get me in for the actual procedure as early as next Tuesday...Im bouncing off the walls excited right now!!!

If anyone knows anything about Dr. Ghaderi let me know please.

:D ;D 8)

Offline Cbrad

• Posting Member
Well, if anyone cares, I posted this topic on the 20th and it is now the 25th.  Tomorrow, the 26th...is MY SURGERY!!!!  I'm soooooo excited and it only took me 6 days!!  ;D

Again, thank you Nonini!!!  If it wasn't for u I probley wouldn't of bothered even looking.  But anyways, i need to get some sleep considering my surgery is at 5:45 tomorrow morning...wish me luck!

Offline cookie

• Posting Member
  • Anger due to gyne.  Seriously.
Good luck I'm happy for you.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024