Author Topic: Brendan Fraser and gyno?  (Read 2502 times)

Offline pe175

• Silver Member
Hey I was just found this picture and wanted to know what you guys thought.  Does brendan fraser have gyno?

http://www.geocities.com/tanya-brooke/brendan/brendan30.jpg

He's 6'3" and 215lbs, so he's not overweight.

In addition, is gyno more common in taller people?  I'm also 6'3" and the same weight and have a similar case to him.  Very minor puffy nip gyne.

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
This is a very old picture of him. I would need to see some other angles from the same shoot to have any real idea. He was pretty young there.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline buble

• Bronze Member
Dude those are pecs
Surgery Date: Jan 9, 2007
Dr. H. Ukani, Vancouver, BC
Pre/post pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/gynecomastia/

Offline Hypo-is-here

If that is gynecomastia 90 percent plus of the male population has gynecomastia ::)  A normal chest methinks.

Offline cookie

• Posting Member
  • Anger due to gyne.  Seriously.
looks like gyne to me.  Slight though.

Offline Hypo-is-here

Every single normal male chest has some glandular mass, to say that is gynecomastia is ridiculous- it does not remotely appear to be anything like female breasts.

Some people see a problem when one doesn't exist.  Amy man on this site who has that little breast tissue who thinks he has gynecomastia doesn't- they actually have BDD....which can be a harder condition to deal with.

Offline flex1appeal

Have to agree with hypo here (I know, can you believe that?).

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024