Author Topic: Sick of these Nasty Nipples  (Read 4090 times)

Offline NastyNips

Ok, I'll be 16 in oct. and im tired of having these nipples.
They are very puffy and poke out. I have about 5 shirts i will wear to school because they dont show off my nipples. Its sad because i have been working out for quite some time now, and i am extremely athletic. When i was 7% body fat last year i still had them. I am embarrased to talk to girls because it looks like i have man boobs. I am constantly looking in the mirror or rubbing them to make them hard. I cross my arms when i talk to my buddies cuz i am embarrassed. I KNOW for a fact they are not as bad as i think they are, coming from my brothers, parents, and my friends. I am in pretty good shape and it just ruins the whole image. I dont know what to do. I am emotionally wrecked by this. I feel that if i take off my shirt in public or something, people wouldnt be focused on the nice parts of my body but the huge nipples. My aunt calls me "breasts" and it makes me angry. It is to the point where I feel people can see through my shirt. Today i quit show choir because there is lots of good looking girls in there, but i am just scared they are focused on my nipples and i cant handle them thinking im fat. I dont know what to do with myself or these nipples...

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
First off, you are young enough that you still have a chance that your nipples will yet shrink. If your breasts are large enough that your aunt is calling you breasts, there are two things that you need to do. First is to have a talk with your parents. Teasing you about your breasts is cruel and heartless if not abusive. If the aunt will not keep her thoughts to herself, you should avoid contact with her. The second thing will also require your parents help, You need to see a Doctor and get your condition properly diagnosed. Usually, Gynecomastia is simply as a result of the hormonal imbalances which often occur in puberty; But sometimes it can be a symptom of more serious problems. You may need to see a Doctor who is an Endocrinologist.

Finally, Depression is common amongst those of us who have Gynecomastia. You really need to do something about that depression. For this, a Psychologist could be of great help.

If you would have trouble talking with your parents, Simply pull this page up on your computer and show them what you have written. Little explanation should be needed.

Good Luck!
Grandpa Dan

Offline xmeout

• Posting Member
Hi, I also have very big nipples. My worst problem was that I play soccer and the jersey I have to were is very thin fabric. My nipples looked really obvious under it. Well, I cant have surgery for a few more years but I were a compression shirt now and it really helps.
The best shirt for me is gc2_compression.
Dont-XMEOUT

pjnIL

if the actual nipple part , like the nipple on a bottle is long, then use small circular bandages.  If you mean you are starting to get some tissue behind the nipple so they are becoming bigger try athletic bandages like for a sprained angle and wrap that around them.

Offline avillax

• Posting Member
I feel you dude, guess what I just got my operation today, no big deal.

Since when have you had these big nipples?. I started at age 12 and never went back to normal, basically mines were puffy and the areola became big and lighter in color.

If you've had them for 3 years without change, its very unlikely they will go back to normal, people just give false advice to cool you off.

If I were you, I would operate right now, I feel I missed out many things because of nasty nipples, roomates see nipples: they make fun of you, you go to the pool: you have to get them hard to look normal. You play strip pocker: they make fun of you. You are about to have sex with a girl: hopefully she doesn't notice it, and you can get performance anxiety because of that.

Here in Mexico, my operation cost me $800 with a really good surgeon who also speaks english.

Local anestesia hurts like hell, its like they are drilling your chest, but its cheaper. They took 500grams of fat in total, although I thought it was going to be less, I can't wait for them to go normal.

Try to convince your parents to get you operated, normally they would object.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024