Author Topic: Three weeks post op Dr Jacobs  (Read 3530 times)

Offline njknight

• Silver Member
  • I have gyno?  Doo!!!!!!
Well, things are going great!  I am now three weeks post op and satisfied.  All the swelling is gone and most of the minor bruising too.  I am no longer wearing the vest now and it feels great.  Advice, wear a t-shirt under the vest, will result in almost no itching!  Chest is flat and I have noticed I can wear any shirt now.  No jiggle when I ride in car and hit a bump and no more worrying about a shirt being too tight in the chest area and having to wear two sizes too big.  I will post pics as soon as someone explains how I can do it???  Anyone has questions, hit me with a note and I will gladly answer.

Offline ghostrider

• Bronze Member
  • surgery done 05/09/06
to post pictures open a yahoo pctures account.....then plug in your usb card reader with your sd card in it with your phots on........when you have opened your yahoo pics acount it will ask you if you would like to create an album.....yes......at this point all you need to do is go to each picture you want to put in this album and drag and drop it and it will load them up for you.......then after the album is done just copy and paste the web page address it is displaying at the top of the screen whilst the album is open and post it here then we can all see.....hope this is clear ennough ;D

Offline nonini

• Silver Member

Offline njknight

• Silver Member
  • I have gyno?  Doo!!!!!!

Offline daewoo123

• Posting Member
you never posted pics  >:(

Offline creative

• Bronze Member
you never posted pics  >:(

Mate, come on! This thread is 3 years old.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024