Author Topic: Hairy Gynecomastia Beast!!!!  (Read 3261 times)

Offline chansam

• Bronze Member
Hi all,

I have surgery in two weeks.  I am a hairy beast!  I have lots of hair on my chest.  Did you guys who are also hairy shave your chest or just trim down the hair prior to surgery?

I trimmed it down 2 weeks ago to see how it looks/feels.  It first off shows my boobies even more and secondly it itches.  I often find myself scratching my chest.

Thanks.

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
u shudnt shave before surgery.  your ps shud have told u that...stop

Offline gynogone

• Bronze Member
I'm relatively hairy.  I trimmed it down with clippers a couple weeks before hand.  So it was about 1/8" at surgery.  Just so he could see what he was doing easier. 

If not, he said he would have cut it most likely.

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
ah, thats ok....sorry thought u were contemplating shaving it before surgery...i was told not to to avoid infections etc at incision points.  trimming's different...just a mess

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
many ps's will do that, i'd let them do it and try to adjust to match later. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member

u shudnt shave before surgery.  your ps shud have told u that...stop

I was advised the exact opposite of that by my PS and by others who had used him beforehand.  The heavy adhesive bandages that my PS uses to truss you up like a turkey after surgery, stick to your skin very firmly.  If you don’t shave before your surgery (armpits, back and chest) you will be in agony when the adhesive bandages have to be peeled off.  :'(

I would suggest each person going for surgery talks to their own PS beforehand and asks about this.  Different PS’s use different methods.
Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024