Author Topic: Spring break  (Read 2489 times)

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
i'd like to get my surgery done like at the beginning of spring break so then i would have the entire week to chill out and heal. what do you guys think?
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Sounds like a good idea. I'm getting mine done about a week before I have to go back to school.
etc.

Offline rcbrown23

Word.

When is spring break, anyway? I though it was going on right now :-/. Gees, I'm only 25 but feel OLD.

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
That's exactly what I did! I had 5 days after the surgery to recoperatebefore before school started again. Its  very easy to make up an excuse also if you want to keep it from your friends. Tell them you are going out of state with relatives etc for spring break. The only bad part about it is, when you go back to school, you are going to have to wear baggy loose, thick clothing to disguise the comnpression vest or ace bandage, in the hot weather!

I was lucky that the whole month post op was cold so I could wear a thick sweater or jacket.

Good luck
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
You know vaio, I don't think a compression vest is such a big deal. I tried mine on and you can't see it under a t-shirt and button up shirt.  ;)

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
I guess it depends on the brand of compression vest. Mine was bulky on the shoulders where the velcrow adjusters were, and the front where it zipped up.
Wearing a tee shirt and button up shirt, consealed it up. It was hot a hell though. I can't imagine wearing 3 shirts in hot weather.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024