Author Topic: 11 weeks post-op and something odd has happened  (Read 2367 times)

Offline lastwave

• Posting Member
Hi guys

Well, I am now 11 weeks on from surgery and my LH side looks great, absolutely perfect.  The RH is also much better but there was clearly some post-op swelling that has taken a long time to go down and has only recently started to subside to any great degree.

However, just recently I have noticed the RH side has been aching again and there are two hard lumps in the tissue that were not there before.  They are separate from each other but located in the centre of the breast.

Any ideas? 

Cheers

Gareth

PS My pre-op blood test did not indicate any hormone imbalance.

Offline thatguy

• Bronze Member
i noticed  very small lump on my left side and it started aching..i called my ps and scheduled an apointment and he used a big word for it and said it was nothing...maybe its the same as you, if ur hormones are balanced i doubt anything came back, good luck

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
i am 5 or 6 months post op.  revision is in 2 weeks.  i have a large mass of hard tissue beneath left nipple.  if i pinch the skin, it collects into a thick mass, and it makes my nip protrude.  it hurts when i 'brush' it with my arm etc.  to squeeze it not so much, but brushing it does.

whats it called??? i just figured scar tissue..

Offline lastwave

• Posting Member
Thanks guys.  I am seeing my PS for my three month checkup soon so will get him to check it out; I suspect it is just scar tissue. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024