Author Topic: 10wks - swelling or end result???  (Read 2424 times)

Offline bfg2000

• Posting Member
I'm 10 weeks post-op, and i'm convinced that what i am, is my final result. Regardless of what i'm told, and regardless of what I read, its not swelling. I look great when i've go my compression vest on, but take it off, and I have remaining shape.

Don't get me wrong, the result is great when compared to the pre-op- BUT, it aint flat by any stretch of the imagination and i'm still concious of the fact that i've got moobs.

What do people think?

Pre-Op

6-weeks

9-weeks

Offline bobjohnson

• Posting Member
Massive improvement I think. Swelling may still go down a little but the results you have are pretty good and seem very normal. Are you still wearing the vest? My Dr. said that wearing up to 2 months is not out of the question to acheive the best results. I bet with some sun and working out you would be pretty happy with the new look!

Offline bfg2000

• Posting Member
Hi Guys
I stopped wearing my vest at around 7 weeks (4wks 24/7, then 3 weeks nights).
I too believe that this is my result, so when I go to see my PS at 6 months, I'll request booking in for revision. He said from the start that we prefers to take less than more, and I agree with him on that, but its a little dis-heartening when you aint flat.

I think I definately have the confidence to get a tan this year, previous years, I would rather stay in the shade!  T-shirts don't hang off me any more, but you can see my shape.

Thanks.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024